502 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gaudin Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car...Great Sales Guy

Drove from California to this dealership for a specific car. Mike Wolfe went above and beyond to send me extra pictures and a video of the vehicle to make sure it was everything I was looking for. What was supposed to be a 3-4 hour trip took us 8 with serveral accidents on the freeway. He checked in with me and was very understanding of the situation. I was lucky and got to the dealership before it was sold. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Disappointed with the pressure I felt about the warrenty and mantience plan...but other than that I'm completely satisfied with my purchase at this dealership! Mike is the best and I would recommend to see him when purchasing a vehicle.

• Very good
    December 9, 2017

Very fast and informative. I felt I could trust my sales representative, which is unique for a car dealship. I will be back again at the end of my lease.

• Gaudin

Dalia was very helpful. She helped me get some missing parts ordered, and She will help me when the parts arrive, and get them I stal.

Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Gaudin Ford People
    December 6, 2017

I bought a 2017 F150, XL from the Gaudin Dealer, but the People are the real reason to write the review. The F150 XL was missing some plastic protective parts, and Dalia coordinated the Process of getting the parts ordered. Tim Duncan helped too. I bought a brake controller, and also cargo parts, Dalia helped me get the parts installed the same day! Parts guys were helpful. Dalia made the difficulties seem easier, that is good!

• Esanta Cruz

Sales person was great , Made sure everything was taken care of, I would go back again

• Gaudin Ford Las Vegas

Brad Armendariz knows his business and was great to work with.

Brad Armendariz knows his business and was great to work with.

• A big win for Melanie
    November 28, 2017

I have been in the market for a cross over suv for the past 7 years. I've always wanted to Edge because of the size and look of the vehical but settled for other models. After receiving high praise from a friend with an Edge and Focus I figured it was time. My new Edge not only has the space and sleek look it drives so much better then my past cross overs. The road noise is none existent. The ride is so smooth and effortless that i didnt realize i was doing 90 mph on the freeway. I love my new Edge and plan on keeping it forever. Big thanks to Terry at Gaudin Ford. Terry and the support group help this internet purchase be stress free, fair and fast. I highly recommend Terry and Gaudin Ford.

• Stress free purchase
    November 28, 2017

Very stress free experience, staff all very helpful and made purchase an enjoyable experience. I would totally recommend to family and friends to consider coming here first when looking too purchase a new vehicle.

• 2017 MUSTANG

We are happy to hear that Jack took such good care of you, Tom! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

DEALT WITH "JACK"~ AND PURCHASED A 2017 MUSTANG ON 11/22! I WAS IN A HURRY BECAUSE OF BUSINESS.. "JACK" HANDLED EVERYTHING WELL, TEST DRIVES, HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND EXPEDIATION OF PROCESSESS AS DID THE GAUDIN TEAM!!! JACK CONTINUED TO TRY TO EXPLAIN MORE DETAILS OF VEHICLE BUT WE HAD TO DEPART!! "JACK IS THE MAN" ~ HAVE OWNED 4 FORDS - WILL BE BACK TO DO IT AGAIN (A COUPLE OF TIMES)! THANKS "JACK & GAUDIN FORD!~

• Welcoming
    November 26, 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. I felt that terrycloth was not a "car salesman" he made the experience a delight even with a 1 year old.