Gaudin Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

557 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gaudin Ford from DealerRater.com

• June 20, 2017

Drove from California to this dealership for a specific car. Mike Wolfe went above and beyond to send me extra pictures and a video of the vehicle to ...make sure it was everything I was looking for. What was supposed to be a 3-4 hour trip took us 8 with serveral accidents on the freeway. He checked in with me and was very understanding of the situation. I was lucky and got to the dealership before it was sold. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Disappointed with the pressure I felt about the warrenty and mantience plan...but other than that I'm completely satisfied with my purchase at this dealership! Mike is the best and I would recommend to see him when purchasing a vehicle.

May 17, 2018

Terry at gaudin Ford was extremely helpful and super personable when it came to making my first car purchase. He did everything he could to make sure ...I got the best options, space and everything I wanted to make sure my two toddlers would be comfortable with their car seats in the back as well. After I decided on a Ford Focus I got sent over to Tanner in Financing who was also extremely helpful and made the paperwork signing quick and painless. He explained everything that I asked about and was all around great to work with. I have not one complaint and I???ll defintely be going to Gaudin Ford for anything I need when it comes to my vehicle. Thank you, Terry and Tanner for your time, effort and patience. :)

Charles Moline

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Alejandra Amado

Vehicle Exchange Specialist

May 16, 2018

Very professional and personal care.. I'm strongly recommend them for any new purchase .. I tried the other Ford dealer,(( friendly Ford)), before I f...ound Gaudin and they were so bad and unprofessional that made me hate Ford..

May 6, 2018

Domenic was very helpful in finding me a truck that I liked at the lowest possible price

May 2, 2018

It was simple and quick. I never thought I would buy an Expedition but the new design was a show stopper. As with the Mustang I bought 5 years ago the... dealer had the exact style and trim that I wanted. No hard sell. I also finance through Ford Credit. Since 2000 I have purchased 8 fords. I have had good experiences with all from a 1993 Escort wagon to this 2018 Expedition.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, George! We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience and we hope to see you here again in the future! Sa...fe travels!

May 1, 2018

Courteous, professional, friendly. Overall pleasant experience.

April 29, 2018

I arrived to meet with tony around 4:00 on friday and not only would i say a friendship may have been made but what could go wrong did but because ton...y did whatever it took to make it right, i now know what going above and far beyond the call of duty means to him. He doesnt just sell cars, he takes car of his customers and sees to it that they are treated well and taken care of. What a guy.

April 27, 2018

We would like to express our thanks to service adviser Jeremy Roberts for his professionalism and assistance in helping us resolve an issue with our 2...016 Ford Edge. He explained everything to us as to what was needed and the process that would be taken. We left with no question unanswered. He went above and beyond to ensure that our experience was one that was more than satisfactory and instilled confidence in the service we would be provided. Jeremy is a professional who reflects great credit upon himself, the dealership and the Ford brand. He is the reason we came back to Gaudin for our second vehicle and always bring our cars to Gaudin for service. A great deal is worthless without great service. We hope that he is given a copy of our review and thank him for all he has done.

Robert, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or ques...tions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

April 17, 2018

I visited Gaudin Ford service due to a rattle on a new Explorer - it sounded like something in the driver door or under the dash. The techs diagnosed ...and fixed what could have been catastrophic - a loose strut after 550 miles . No further issues

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

April 14, 2018

A few years ago my husband met Terry at the Hyundai dealership, where he was working prior to Ford. He had a great experience & was very satisfied wit...h Terry's genuine and helpful nature. When we decided to trade my first Explorer in for an F150, we were delited to find out that Terry had joined the Gaudin team! Once again he assisted in getting me into an F150 that I was very happy with & provided superb service. He is always very sincere & listens to what you're requesting in a vehicle, as opposed to other salespeople who just want to make a sale. When my truck lease was coming up, we went back to see Terry yet again to get my current 2018 Explorer. We will continue to go to Terry for our future vehicle purchases because of his superb service!

Gaudin Ford