AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas

• New car

I bought Honda Oddsey since 2002 and Honda Civic 2012 from this company. Also I just bought Honda Accord 2016 too. It good price and everyone good service and friendly. I will recommend this dealer to my friend too.

• Troy was great

Amazing!! Troy was a great car dealer and I would definitely recommend him!!

Amazing!! Troy was a great car dealer and I would definitely recommend him!!

• The best service

Really good service, I buy my car there and I love it. I recommend this place guys.

• Not A Happy Customer

It took over 2 hours for an oil change/tire rotation............then, my tire pressure indicator went on an hour later. My tires were over inflated...........not a happy customer at this time.

• Auto Nation Honda

My experience was very smooth and not at all stressful, as I was prepared for. Nice agents, speedy response, clean facility, even a loaner while mine was being repaired.

• Customer

Great service every time we go there. Vincent is always very helpful and friendly.

• Review

A very positive experience overall with very few if any issues

A very positive experience overall with very few if any issues

• My Buying Experience

I was very pleased with the professional service, I received from the Sales Rep( Sandi), to the Quality protection plan I received on my new vehicle( a 2017 Honda Accord Sedan LX) This is the second car I have brought from this dealership within a year and a half. I plan on buying my next car in 4 years from this dealership!

• consumer

the work is good and adviser is friendly. the only thing is take a little bit longer waiting. may be they are very busy. I am still satisfy with this dealer shop.

• Would go again!

Went in for a battery check, got it replaced free of charge under warranty. Great customer service, i was updated on the car service, and in and out of the appointment on time!