4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

Darrick was my sales person and he was excellent.
    March 1, 2018

Went onto the lot at Honda looking for a pre owned awd vehicle. I met Darrick on the lot and he helped me find the perfect vehicle. There was no back ...and fourth and the process could not have been smoother. I was in and out within a very reasonable time (considering how long I know it has always taken at every other dealership I have bought a car at). Friends have told me about the quality of service they have received as well as quality vehicles from Bill Pearce and now I have the pleasure of agreeing with them first hand. Thank you Darrick and Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda!

Stellar Dealership. See Ryan Alford in sales.
    February 27, 2018

Ryan Alford was my "luck of the draw" in this car-buying experience!! From the time I walked up to the dealership and was lucky that Ryan approached m...e...through the choice of car/extras/warranty/and set-up of systems in the car... Ryan was there with me all the way. I must commend him for true "Service after the Sale"!! Do yourself a favor and ask for Ryan...even calling to make an appointment with him before you go to the dealership. Although I have not had need for any repairs to my Honda Civic Touring thus far, the service department has answered questions regarding various safety functions, tire pressure standards and general automotive knowledge for me as an owner. The oil change was done quickly and the wait in Bill Pearce's facility was pleasant. I am impressed. I live in California but I drove to Bill Pearce Honda in Reno, NV, to purchase my Civic...and I'm glad I did. Don't let it frighten you to cross the State line. Once I made contact with Ryan, it was all worth it. The process of getting the car registered in CA was not at all daunting. This is the first time in my life that I can say that the car-buying experience was enjoyable. Thank you to Ryan, my salesman. Also, thank you to Reggie in Finance for helping me to manage the money side of the purchase.

No pressure and very transparent
    February 27, 2018

I have had my Honda serviced here since I moved to the area 3 years ago. I decided to trade in my old car and what a great decision. I got a fair deal... up front, my salesperson Russell was amazing and Reggie got the finance paperwork done fast. Everything was simple and up front, no surprises. The finance guy even showed my everything up front on an iPad and mad it easy to finish the process.

February 26, 2018

Overall excellent buying experience from start to finish! Salesman Allen was very friendly and went over all the car features. The Finance Manager O...scar was very pleasant, professional and made the process as easy as possible. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Recall on my 2016 Accord
    February 26, 2018

Brought in my Accord for a recall and oil change. Kyle was helpful and answered all my questions. Finished sooner than I thought. Will be back to leas...e a new Accord later this year.

Worst Customer Service ever experienced
    September 22, 2016

I will never use the service of this company again. I found the employee I worked with and his manager to be rude and arrogant. The worst customer s...ervice experience I've experienced in 50 years of dealing with car dealers. Furthermore, their website says "Plan your visit: People typically sent 15 min to 1 hr here"; which is completely different from my experience. I made an appointment 2 months in advance for a simple warranty repair and was told when I arrived that "the appointment I made was only with the service advisor" and not when car was scheduled to be serviced; and that they would get to it sometime between then and closing, which was 4 hours later. I feel this could have been accomplished in significantly less than an hour. This experience is totally different than I've had with other dealers. My recommendation is to find a dealer or independent that you can trust.

Car only had problems AFTER we took it in
    August 31, 2013

I went here to get my ancient honda civic checked up, to make sure everything was in good working order. The car has never had any major issues, and I...'ve always kept it well maintained. They recommended a lot of work, and I said sure. When I got the car back, the air conditioning had stopped working. It had worked great up until they kept the car. So I sent it back to them, they claimed all the freon had leaked out. Now what's more likely, that it was running on the last drop of freon and I never noticed, or that they punctured the AC while doing other work? But whatever. I got them to put in an adapter so the AC would work again. They did so, over the course of about a week. Within a week of bringing the car home, the AC was broken again. Took the car back. They claimed it was an unrelated problem, so I paid again for them to fix the AC. And now, 2 weeks later the AC is definitely broken again. In the whole time I've probably driven the car less than 10 times.

Confused, miscommunication, or?
    August 30, 2013

We were searching for a specific vehicle. The make/model we wanted was listed for sale on Cars.com by Bill Pearce Honda of Reno. We contacted the deal...ership on 8/23.. We were told the details of the vehicle, and arranged a day/time to see/purchase the vehicle. August 24, we contacted the salesman, Sonny, via email to discuss our budget (Below dealership asking price, yet still above Kelley Blue Book ) prior to our meeting. We did not receive a reply from him. Instead, on the afternoon of 8/25, we received an email reply from Dave Moore, stating the vehicle had been sold that very morning, but offering to show us similar vehicles (that didn't meet our requirements outside of make & model, or fall within our budget). On 8/30, we received an email from Cars.com, requesting this review. We checked the Bill Pearce Honda website in order to provide accurate information for the review. To our surprise, 5 days later, the vehicle was still listed under "pre owned vehicles", as if it were for sale. Curious, I called the dealership. I spoke with salesman Chris Wootten, who stated he had received several calls about that particular vehicle. He agreed to check on the vehicle and call back. Chris called back within 10 minutes to tell me the vehicle had just sold on 8/28. Unfortunately, we just missed purchasing it.(We had just missed purchasing the same vehicle from the same dealer on two different days.) These are the facts surrounding our experience. Needless to say, we will not be purchasing a vehicle from Bill Pearce Honda of Reno, nor would we feel comfortable suggesting the dealership to friends.

Grossly disappointed
    June 20, 2013

I am so disappointed with Bill Pearce. We went in to test drive an Accord and found a salesman who "wasn't sure but thought" he saw one out back. From... there he put us in the most basic model and "didn't know why" the dashboard lights were flashing. He was very nice during the test drive and let us test the car but didn't seem to know much about it or how it compared to the v-6 which we really wanted to drive but they didn't have in stock. If he had provided any follow up info (like when they might have a V-6 in to test drive) we would have waited to drive the V-6 but in the end, he seemed more interested in talking about how great our current Odyssey was than in selling us our next car. I was really disappointed, I wanted another Honda but we ended up with a much more expensive BMW because we really couldn't seem to get any info out of this salesman. Bummer for me and the salesman. BTW, we bought our last Honda in Carson and now I know why.

Great experience!
    April 30, 2013

Bought my first car without my parents help and it was very easy and pleasant. They even honored another dealers best quote.

780 Kietzke Ln Reno, NV 89502