Average based on 28 reviews
  • Incredible dealership.

Victor and all the employees did so much to help me out to get a new car. I'm very satisfied. Great people all around.

Matt, thank you so much for your business. We are here to help with anything car related!

• Great Customer Service

Purchased 3 cars from these guys with the most recent being A VW. I rarely leave reviews but wanted to share and say that these guys really do a great job! Customers really come first for them. I've already had multiple family members and friends do business with them as well and they got the same feed back as me, "This is the only place we will purchase our Vehicles" Thanks again to the team! Keep up the great job guys!!

• Professionalism

Thank you so much for your business! We look forward to helping you with any future purchases or service on your vehicle!

I bought Toyota RAV4 that was in the inventory of Signature Pre-owned. The buying experience was pleasant. The car needed some replacement done and Victor organized it for my convenience. No hidden fees and the price is great. So, far my car is running great. Thanks. Anastasiya

• Satisfied Customer

Tia, it was a pleasure dealing with you! Thank you for your business, and good luck with you beautiful new Toyota SUV.

I recently brought a Toyota and the process was amazing and they staff were very friendly and helpful. I dont have the best credit, but Victor worked his magic to help me find the car of my dreams. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a smooth , easy and helpful car buying experience to go here!

• Great service

It's a great place to go and buy your car they treat you like family victor will try and will get you the best deals

Thank you so much Maria! We are humbled by your review.

Thank you so much Maria! We are humbled by your review.

• Amazing service, even better price.

Gio, thank you for the awesome review! It's always a pleasure dealing with you and your family.

The staff at Signature Pre-Owned have worked with me for as long as I needed to find the perfect car at the perfect price. It's my 2nd car from them and I will always shop here. I can't express enough gratitude for the attentiveness and effort the team puts in to help with any need. Victor loves cars and he loves his customers and it shows. Mike answered every and any question I had and is even helping me upgrade the car now :)

• Excellent service !!

Dana, I'm glad we found a solution to your problem. Experience makes the difference! Thank you for the great review.

vick seriosuly worked his magic and got me an amazing deal on my beautiful Honda Pilot ! I absoulty love it !! He is so patient and thorough every step of the way ! Highly recommend signature pre owned to anyonee ! He and the other sales employees makes moves to anyone and goes above and beyond to get you what you want and everyone is super nice and the prices are fantasic !

• Great experience

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words and are very grateful for your business.

Victor and his staff are great! They go above and beyond for you! Its clear their number 1 priority is your satisfaction. Thanks Mike and Vic for hooking us up! I couldnt be happier with my new Subie =)

• High class vehicles and service!

Jim, it was (and still is) a pleasure dealing with you! We appreciate your business and referrals!

High class vehicles and service. I would absolutely recommend Signature Pre-Owned ! The vehicle I purchased was priced reasonably and the process was a pleasure.

• Happy customer

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate the business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Victor and Mike gave me a great deal on a car and went above and beyond to help me out with the car I was looking to replace. They have a true commitment to excellence. I'm coming back here for all my car purchases in the future.