Average based on 17 reviews
  • friendly service, great salesperson

Great experience at Falls Auto Group, my salesperson was Jessica Farmer who was a wonderful person to work with on buying my new 2013 GMC Terrain, I highly recommend her. Steve Farmer was great to work with on the financial end of the deal. For my next vehicle I plan to return to Falls Auto Group, great friendly service even after the purchase of my vehicle. I loved the fact there was NO high pressure sales approach. Thank you to all the staff at Falls Auto Group !

We thank you for your business, Linda, and your kind words about us. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. If so, just give us a call!

• Awesome Purchase Experience

This was a smooth transaction from the start. Richard and Tim did exceptional. I will tell everyone about these great folks, and when I need another vehicle or service it is where I will go.

• Larry Jackson

Very good experience we enjoyed the whole experience it was a very good purchase and we are very pleased.

• Executive Director

good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Don Reedy

Everything perfect as always. I have always had great service by knowledgeable and perfessional personnel.

• Fusion Recall repairs

I could not have asked for better treatment or service, Terry did a great job.

I could not have asked for better treatment or service, Terry did a great job.

• oil change

I was in for an oil change. The service was prompt and my oil change was free as it was the vehicle's first one.

• Quality Care

When you come into a dealership, and they can service your Ford automobile,(i.e. Simple Oil Change) regardless if you bought it there, shows me they care not only for their customers, but for the band.(Quality Care was the big thing back in the 90's, Falls might not have the Big QC sign, but they still have the values) So why not kill two birds with one stone might say, buy a car you like from someone that will respect your opium, give you a decent deal (I have found using the suppliers discount program my deals will be about the same at all dealerships), here is the kicker, they service what they sell with out a two week wait for an appointment (my time is important and I work on the road, when I need simple service done, I don't like to wait). That is why I became a member of the Falls Family Auto Group, I must admit, I made visits to three other dealerships, service sells! Just my thoughts.

• FALLS FORD LINCOLN

COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER: I WAS LATE FOR THE APPOINTMENT AND WAS WELCOMED WITHOUT QUESTION....

• An Outstanding Dealer With High Quality Service!!!

Service at Falls Ford or Falls Chevrolet is simply excellent! I recommend the Falls Auto Group to anyone needing an auto, a truck, or service on a vehicle. The entire staff at the firm deserve an award for outstanding, service in all departments!