Ted Britt Chevrolet Sterling

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 101 reviews

• September 8, 2017

I just purchased a used 2017 Toyota Tacoma from this dealership. I drove from Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania because they gave me the best deal. I was l...ooking for the past month local in my area and it seemed like no dealership wanted to make a deal and sell a truck. So I emailed Ted Britt Chevrolet and inquired about the Tacoma they had for sale. Antonio was my salesman and he not only emailed me but called me as well. I explained to him what I wanted in a monthly payment and he got the Manager Dave on the phone. Short and sweet, we made a deal and I put a $500 hold on the truck. I just returned home from Virginia with my Tacoma and couldnt be more happier with my salesman and my buying experience. I would highly recommend salesman Antonio and this dealership. I had a GREAT buying experience! I could not be more pleased!

June 16, 2018

We did not ultimately end up purchasing from Britt, but our salesman Mas was excellent, and I want to make sure he is recognized. He is laid back, and... not pushy, but a very helpful guy with good communication. I'd highly recommend him for anyone that is going to Britt and looking to purchase.

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you!

May 25, 2018

If I could give 0 stars I would. I dropped my 2013 Chevy Cruze with 79k miles off on Monday 5/12 and was told the the repairs (a transmission replacem...ent - WRONG diagnosis btw) would be done by Friday 5/18. When I did not receive a call on Friday I called in to get an update. I did not receive a call back. I called again on Monday 5/28 and was told my account rep would call me back but was unavailable. On Wed 5/23 the loaner got hit in the parking lot and I called again (to inform them and get an update), finally talked to a service receptionist (probably since it involved their car since they obviously care nothing for their customers) who told me that NOTHING had been done to my car and that there seemed to be new recommendations. He told me he would have to talk to an actual technician and call me the next day. No less than 5min later I get a call back from another receptionist who tells me my car has no transmission issues. But they THINK it needs a new coil pack, spark plugs, and fuel/air induction. They gave me an estimate for $1.2k. I picked up my car the next day. Took it to another mechanic who immediately diagnosed it with needing the coil pack +/- the induction. Which took less that 5min to fix and cost less than $200. Oh and my spark plugs look great and my transmission is fine. These people do not care about you, your time, or your car. They only wanted money and literally threw a bunch of "fixes" at me without even bothering to find the problem. I had called multiple times regarding the misfires in the weeks prior to it getting more frequent and was told that there was nothing they could do since the check engine light was not coming on so it wouldn't be throwing codes. Oh and the Cruze has 1 connected coil pack instead of separate coils. So since only one cylinder was misfiring THE LIGHT WONT COME ON. They call themselves "technicians" yet cant even make a simple deduction without codes which may or may not show up. And they even drove it and STILL misdiagnosed it. Honestly I wouldn't even be upset if it was just a misdiagnosis. Mistakes happen. I am upset I was never once updated. And they couldn't even be bothered to return my calls. They had my car for 12 days. 11 of which they could have called me but could not be bothered. I had used the service department 2x prior to this visit. I had always dropped my car off both times and gotten a loaner vehicle. The repairs seemed to take longer then they should but I got the loaner and the service technician had kept me up to date on what was going on. Most of it was covered under warranty but I now wonder how much of that actually needed to be done. STAY FAR AWAY if you value your car your time and your money.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (703) 955-3610 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

April 9, 2018

Very quick and easy transaction and the car was beautifully detailed, clean and ready to take home Sales person name: Mohamed Elbijri and his manag...er

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 16, 2018

Mas Hill was the greatest, considerate, informed, and friendly car salesman we ever dealt with. It was a true pleasure to deal with him and he will b...e our salesman from here on in for any new cars we buy., He was particularly helpful resolving some after purchase radio problems with my wife.

Rodger, we are delighted you and your wife had such a pleasant experience working with Mas. If you ever need any more help, please feel free to give u...s a call. Have a wonderful day!

March 14, 2018

I love Ted Britt Chevrolet!!! Anthony Saunders is simply amazing. He goes above and beyond to help his customers. He worked with me to get a great dea...l on a new car that I had my eye on. Very knowledgeable and quick to respond to emails. After the sale, I had many questions regarding my car purchase which Anthony was willing to patiently answer and explain to me when i didn't understand. I forgot my old apartment parking decal on my trade in which i needed to return, and he promptly sent it to me in the mail. I've been to many dealers looking for a car. And by far this has been the best experience. Smooth and easy going. Anthony has been most helpful. I really truly appreciate his hard work and service. I will definitely choose ted britt Chevrolet for all my car buying needs in the future.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Ted Britt Chevrolet and we h...ope to see you again.

December 14, 2017

I recently purchased a vehicle for my company. I couldn't be any happier with Rolando Hernandez. He was awesome,offered me an excellent customer servi...ce and made me feel like home. The whole process went smooth and thanks to him and all the great staff, I was able to buy the vehicle I wanted. I'm definitely coming back to purchase more vehicles in the future. Thanks again for the great customer service and amazing employees.

December 14, 2017

I recently purchased a vehicle for my company. I couldn't be any happier with Rolando Hernandez. He was awesome and offered an excellent customer serv...ice and made me feel like home. The whole process went smooth and thanks to him and all the great staff, I was able to buy the vehicle I wanted. I'm definitely coming back to purchase more vehicles in the future. Thanks again for the great customer service and amazing employees.

October 17, 2017

Traded in my 2017 Tacoma for a 2017 Colorado ZR2, and Ted Britt made it real easy - though that’s expected with a car dealership. Ted Britt sold me a ...“brand new” ZR2, at least I was told it was just delivered, with damage inside and out. I should have done a thorough inspection, but to be honest I didn’t expect a “brand new” truck to have scratches on the door panel, burn arks in the paint, attempts to “touch-up” chips and scratches, and that’s only what I’ve found so far. I was told before I drove off the lot the damaged door panel trim was going to be fixed, and that was two months ago - still not fixed. I discovered the exterior damage once I was home and decided to detail the car myself because it looked like Ted Britt just sprayed some tire shine on the wheels, which just splattered all over the truck. I immediately contacted the sales team, and after a week with no response I finally decided to schedule a service appointment. During the appointment the damages were discussed, and were agreed to be addressed under warranty. Only after another week of contacting the dealership to arrange the repairs I was told it would no longer be covered, and I should contact the sales manager for some kind of “compensation” - so I did, and of course I didn’t get a response. Almost a month passed and after going down to the dealership, waiting around for almost an hour and being tossed around to manager and manager to figure out the issue, I finally got Ted Britt to fulfill what they told me - repair the damages to a brand new truck they sold me. I would never buy a vehicle from this dealership or Ted Britt, and this experience almost detours me from considering a Chevy in the future. My friend who was with me when I purchased the vehicle, and was looking at a vehicle himself, saw everything I had to deal with and has since decided to purchase a Subaru instead.

August 28, 2017

It's impossible to thank enough, what Mo, David, Rolando and the whole Ted Britt staff did for my sister and me. Mo and David particularly conquered o...ur hearts. What they did, not many close friends do sometimes. They are extremely reliable, and honest people, they do everything for you to get the best car, for the best price. When we bought the car, Mo told me that I could call him and send him messages at any time. I did the test, and I texted him late at night, and he not only answered me, but also called me back to find out what I needed. The treatment with the client really is super VIP! Fantastic! I recommend 10000%!!!