Bowden Ford Used Cars

Average based on 1 reviews
  • ABSOLUTE BEST SERVICE, BEST SALESMAN, BEST PRICE!

I want to highly recommend BOWDEN FORD used cars in Alice, Texas. I was immediatley met with Brian Arredono, the sweetest, most compassionate salesman who went out of his way to meet everyone of my needs. Not only did I receive a great price on my 2008 Ford Fusion, but the customer service stood out so much from all the dealerships I have purchased from over the last 30 years. And that includes about 15 vehicle purchases, both new and used. The car was delivered to me, detailed to perfection, and a cracked front windshild replaced at no extra cost to me, also picked up, delivered back. The whole buying process was extrememly quick and I can absolutley say that the next vehicle I purchase will be from Bowden Ford, and would recommend to anyone looking for great - no lying or run around service contact Brian Arredondo for a genuinely great experience purchasing a car. It was actually fun and the customer service I received by Elias, Brian and the whole Bowden crew made this a great experience. No haggling, no pressure, just listening to what I wanted and getting it and doing everything above and beyond what I ever expected. I think God sent me to the perfect place.