Lithia Hyundai of Reno

945 reviews

945 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Hyundai of Reno from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 17, 2019

My daughter was in need of a car ASAP. She went down in the afternoon to look around. Was shown several cars and test drive some as well. I came down as... soon as I got off of work and asked to see several more. I had already looked online at a few that I wanted to see in person. I called ahead of time as well to let them know that I would be down there. The time spent, the cars shown, and not once did we feel a nuisance. Even with all our demands on what we wanted, what we were looking for and some not being realistic. Cherae made us feel comfortable and made sure that we were making the decisions that we wanted. In the end we walked out with a 2019 Santa Fe and am very happy and excited.

October 17, 2019

We were treated like family here. Terry asked about our life, our financial situation, and our relationship, then helped pick out the perfect car for us.... Not only did we find the perfect car, but Terry helped us get it at a rate we thought was impossible. We are now recommending everyone we know to shop here. Thank you so much, Terry Petersen. You're the best!

Terry Petersen

Certified Product Specialist

(5.0) 22 reviews

Christopher Osorio

(4.8) 100 reviews

• June 23, 2015

I've bought cars from most dealerships in Reno. Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Kia, etc. Hyundai is by far my favorite! The buying process was simple and un-pressured.... The service department is the best part!!! They always have me in and out in an hour or less and they so nice and helpful. They even offer a waiting room with wifi, tv, coffee and snacks etc and a place for the kids to play. They can't be beat!

October 16, 2019

We bought a gently used 2015 Kia Sportage. Shortly after bringing the car home, we started having issues with the front brakes. They were grinding on... the front passengers side. Bill Zuppo went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of; I cannot say enough good about the man. I have no word that can adequately express my eternal gratitude. Bill is passionate, caring, honest, and always willing to go that extra mile to get it done. Thank you Bill!! You are amazing!! The entire staff at Lithia Hyundai of Reno have been so gracious and professional. I cannot say enough good about them. They have, most certainly, earn our loyalty and our business going forward.

Christopher Osorio

(4.8) 100 reviews

William (Bill) Zupo

October 16, 2019

Want to give a shout out to Charae for doing such a good job getting us in our car. True professional. Recommend x 1000! We even had our 10 year old... with us and she catered to her as well.

October 16, 2019

I love how they were there for me through the whole process. I will definitely be going back as well as referring my friends and family

October 14, 2019

The first person who spoke to me when I walked into the dealership was Hannah. She was helpful, funny and knowledgeable. Every question that I and my wife... had was honestly and promptly answered. We bought a used Genesis from her and are delighted with our purchase.

Hannah Choquette

Business Development Lead

(5.0) 11 reviews

Tom Cheers

Sales Manager

(3.4) 6 reviews

Devin Rogers

October 14, 2019

We have bought a Hyundai vehicle. since 1987, and this is the absolute worse purchase we have ever experienced. to start we waited in the showroom. for... the staff to end a chat around a desk, then waited for a Santa Fe to be brought up for us to see but he took the wrong keys waited some more. We took the test drive and was NEVER informed about the $50.00 gift card for a test drive. Jumping ahead to the sales office we were pressured into buying an oil change service by the salesman I refused and the finance man came in and applied more pressure. Then items were added to the cost by telling us "its included" but were never told at what cost to us. I mentioned the 5 yr 100000 warranty and was corrected that it is 10 yr 200000 mi, but again was never told it was going to cost me. Two days later I returned to the dealer and had the oil change service canceled and was told he could not rewrite the loan and I had to pay the larger amount. why should I have to pay the extra amount because of their less than honest methods. we were told the amount of overpaying would be taken off at the end of the contract. I also just learned that Hyundai incentives to buy were never mentioned to us at any time of the sale.it seems that options were never presented to us that should have been. it seems we were taken advantage of due to my being diabetic and needing to eat, and the sale was done at a confusing high speed We..... LOVE..... the Santa Fe but hate the way it was sold to us..............

October 13, 2019

Hannah sold us a car this week and she's absolutely amazing!!!! Will definitely be back because of her. She's Relatable Reliable and Knowledgeable. My... wife and I enjoyed our experience with Hyundai of Reno thanks to Hannah! Thanks Hannah!!!

Hannah Choquette

Business Development Lead

(5.0) 11 reviews

Brian Carter

October 12, 2019

My husband and I worked with both Cherae and Mathew and they were both so wonderful. Cherae reached out to us and assured us we'd be able to get a car... even as we work on rebuilding our credit and needed a second vehicle as soon as possible, other dealerships weren't nearly as helpful. We ran into a few hiccups along the way, but Mathew really cared about making sure we left with a vehicle which we appreciate so much. Mathew hung out with my husband and I the whole time we waited for all the financing to be finalized, which made it go so much faster. Super responsive to phone calls and texts before actually coming in, and put up with all my questions. He really made the process as smooth as possible. Tom was fantastic too, so funny and made a stressful situation for us not seem so bad with his determination to figure something out. We are so happy and thankful for Hyundai Lithia and the amazing staff for making sure this worked out for us. Can't thank you guys enough! Definitely will be returning for future purchases.

Mathew Reed