Lithia Hyundai of Reno

New 866-476-6721 Dealer Website
Used 866-429-2516 Email Dealer
Service 877-621-5912

Average based on 88 reviews.
  • Best dealer i've been to!

I've bought cars from most dealerships in Reno. Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Kia, etc. Hyundai is by far my favorite! The buying process was simple and un-pressured. The service department is the best part!!! They always have me in and out in an hour or less and they so nice and helpful. They even offer a waiting room with wifi, tv, coffee and snacks etc and a place for the kids to play. They can't be beat!

• Oil Change

Was very pleased that I was in and out for my oil change. Also had an issue with Low tire light. I was given an explanation on how this light works, tires were inflated to recommended psi and the light went off. Thank you.

• santefe

Very smooth buying process, second vehicle we've purchased from same sales person at this dealership

• Lithia Hyundai of Reno

Great experience and the car salesman were very nice and not pushy. They allowed us to drive 5 different cars. I am very happy with my Santa Fe SUV.

• Review of Lithia Hyundia

It was a good buying Esperance. From walking in not being overwhelmed by salesmen. All the way through the buying process.

• Teacher

It has been my experience that the courtesy of your staff is exceptional. Your service is always prompt and efficient.

• Excellent job to all involved......

Took a little while for our car to be transported to Reno from another facility. Once the car was here, it went through the shop for inspection detail and all. Because of my work schedule our salesman brought our car to us. Dustin was on top of the entire process along with Chris our sales man. This is the second car we have bought from here in 6 months. No plans of going anywhere else in the future to buy a car. Our next purchase will be from here too

• Great Service, Great Purchase Experience

Worked harder than any other dealership was willing to in order to get me the car and loan I wanted.

• 2nd time buyer

Overall very happy with all staff, will recommend them, one thing I was no so happy with; I close deal around 8pm just before dealer close, surprise my down payment check was presented for payment almost the same day and course it rebound and had to pay the 35 bank fee

Neslon, Thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Lithia Hyundai of Reno with only the best there is to offer. Enjoy your new ride! Respectfully, Dylan Clunie | General Manager | Lithia Hyundai of Reno

• Experience at Lithia

I am very thankful they were willing to help me get into a nice little vehicle.

I am very thankful they were willing to help me get into a nice little vehicle.

Paul, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it's important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we're happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of your friends here at Lithia Hyundai of Reno enjoy that new ride of yours! Best, Dylan Clunie General Manager Lithia Hyundai of Reno