466 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dolan Toyota Scion from DealerRater.com
  • Superb Service from Daniel & Aaron!

As a 22 year old who was finally free of student loans, I was in the market for a new car. Being addicted to saving and budgeting, I would say that I'm pretty stingy with my money. Therefore, going from dealership to dealership and negotiating prices was pretty darn challenging. Not only that, I got crazy looks from salesmen from different dealerships when I tried to negotiate prices! However, I did not feel the same hostile and condescending attitude from my sales people, Daniel Azenon and Aaron Greene at Dolan Toyota! They were extremely patient with me, and totally understood the pressure and anxiety I was placed in. The two treated me as a serious buyer and did their best to meet the price I was looking for. The service is just superb and I would definitely recommend this dealer to any of my friends.

• Quick and Painless
    May 24, 2017

They showed us what they had, we agreed on a price, and we drove away with our new vehicle. Our dealer was helpful, respectful, patient, and caring.

• Proud to be a member of the family
    May 23, 2017

Buying a truck from Dolan Toyota has taken all the fear out of dealing with a car dealership! Everyone was just awesome and I love my truck!!!!!

• No pressure buying
    May 22, 2017

I dreaded looking for a new car but once I got there, Leo was very accommodating as far as checking the inventory I was looking for. He didn't try to get me to look at cars that were not in my price range. It was overall a very easy process.

• The best place I've gone to!
    May 21, 2017

Over the years I have been looking for the perfect place to buy vehicles from. I've purchased many different makes and figured I'd try a Toyota. I got there and I was immediately helped out by a gentleman who's name is Guillermo. He greeted us and was very professional by asking us if we have been here before. After we've told him our story about our horrible visits and nightmares at our dealerships, he laughed and said don't worry. Here at Dolan Toyota we treat you like family. Where we won't pressure you to purchase unless we have the right vehicle that meets your needs. Sure enough we found two vehicles. There was the highlander and the 4runner that we liked. And after asking a few more questions. We decided to go with the highlander. They even had the color I wanted! After the test drive. We were just waiting to take the vehicle home. We went inside and talked numbers and that took almost an hour. I feel like we got a really good deal on it. Once we signed he took us on a tour of the facility and I have to say it is huge!!!!! My finance guy was JJ. And he made it easy as well. He didn't push us to buy warranties ( even though we did). He was very knowledgeable on what he does. I have nothing bad to say about this dealership. It is the best one in town!! Guillermo also told me if I have problems to go directly to Brady's office and he told me exactly where to find it. So Brady. Beware!!

• Easiest Car Shopping Ever
    May 19, 2017

Bought our brand new Tundra yesterday at Dolan's. I've never enjoyed car shopping, but the team at Dolan Toyota made it very pleasant. Chandler was terrific, showing us every truck we wanted to see, and then when we picked one, the team all worked to make it as quick and easy as possible. We were very pleased with the service, and we're very happy with our new truck.

• Best car buying experience ever!
    May 11, 2017

We had a fantastic experience at Dolan Toyota Scion, Beth was very good at finding a car that would meet our needs. The dealership is beautiful and clean and not once did we feel pressured or uncomfortable. All of my future car purchases will be with Dolan Toyota Scion.

• very good service
    May 11, 2017

We had an excellent customer service and we are very grateful to Daniel for finding us a new car, very good price, friendle And the best for our family

• Amazing Service

Great experience with Mickey W. It was my first time buying and he made the whole process as easy as possible; insurance and finance we're straight forward and quick as well, they try to give you as much information without making it too overwhelming. Will definitely recommend this dealerhip and Mickey to family and friends.

• 2015 Duramax purchase

It was by far the smoothest easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone is friendly and helpful.