New 877-481-1162 Dealer Website
Used 877-856-4570 Email Dealer
Service 888-872-8934

Average based on 125 reviews
  • Wonderful Buying experience

Wonderful. Very happy with my service! Everyone was exceptionally polite and friendly. The waiting room was very clean. And the shuttle service driver even asked me if there was anywhere I needed to go. I used to go to Ford( bc I had a Ford) and it was always a nightmare!! I am so unbelivable happy to know that when I need to bring my car in, I feel in good hands as is my equinox!!

• easy purchase

exceptional, mike took care of all my questions and found the truck i wanted

exceptional, mike took care of all my questions and found the truck i wanted

• Great Dealership!

Heading into the dealer I knew my situation wasn't the best. However, upon arriving Dylan went straight to the point and made things clear for me. He did what seemed to be the best he could do and helped me out a lot. I left the dealership with a brand new car and most importantly I walked out a satisfied customer. Thanks!

• Best Buying Experience

George was very knowledgable and helpful during our vehicle buying process.

George was very knowledgable and helpful during our vehicle buying process.

• Very Happy

Did not expect to drive away in a new truck. I drove away in a new truck.

Did not expect to drive away in a new truck. I drove away in a new truck.

• Outstanding Experience

we were very pleased with the process of buying a new vehicle. when we came to the dealer the first person to help us did not have much knowledge as he was new. I asked immediately for a knowledgable sales person and he sent james. I knew pretty much what we wanted as we had done research prior to coming in.it all went very seamless as james showed us what was available.

• Definitely Coming Back

Ruben made our buying experience very enjoyable. I love our new vehicle. Will definitely buy again from your dealership. Robin

• Buying car made easy!

Came in for service on my Truck, was met by someone as I drove in, he went out of way to find John and advise him I was here, John came quickly and took care of my needs, When I came back to pick up my truck Johnny Dong saw me and came over to my sure everything was taken care of, I haven't seen him in almost a year, but he remembered me and my wife. Everything was great and done on time

• Wonderful place to buy

Easy in and out. Bruce Walsh made sure my vehicle got on the rack and serviced quickly and I was out and on my way with no hassle.

• Friendlines,courtesy, promptness,helpfulness

Replaced several seals in our 2005 Trailblazer. Lube, oil, filter.

Replaced several seals in our 2005 Trailblazer. Lube, oil, filter.