Jones West Ford

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 288 reviews

Call This Dealer

288 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jones West Ford from DealerRater.com

A surprisingly pleasant experience.
    April 18, 2018

Everyone we dealt with was knowledgeable and professional. They took their time to make the deal comfortable for us. They've been great since the sa...le as well, answering questions quickly etc. I have already recommended Jones West to my friends. Bob rattled off facts about Ford trucks and compared them to GMC like it was second nature. He has obviously taken the time to really learn about Ford and is clearly a believer in what he is selling. Thank you. Jill & Allen

Bob Brown

Sales & Leasing Consultant

New Car Escape SEL
    April 12, 2018

I purchased car Wed. And I was very happy with the price. They went out of their way to make it a good deal for my family. I would recommend Jones Wes...t to my friends. They were great.

Another truxk
    April 11, 2018

Between personal and business I have purchased 11 trucks and one GT500 Shelby. Am waiting for a price for a new F450 for business. I???m sure I will ...be buying more in the future.

Great deal.
    March 25, 2018

The website was very easy to use and I found exactly what I was looking for at a very affordable price. I drove to Jones-West to see the Escape SE up... close. Bob Brown provided immediate assistance and is very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Amer in the finance department also did a great job in completing the transaction so I could go home in my new SUV. Thanks again!

Bob Brown

Sales & Leasing Consultant

You Gotta Be Kidding!
    March 24, 2018

I needed my Mustang serviced and my 2008 model had an airbag recall. First of all, when I arrived at my designated time, I could be sure just where I... was supposed to go. The arrows pointed to a lane, but it was closed. Finally, I was directed to another lane. The servicing took several hours, during which time I spent in the lounge where employees seem to go on their breaks. Sat through one gal on her cell phone speaking to her doctor. Could have been spared that. You can buy machine coffee and overpriced munchies while waiting. I have been to some service ships where coffee is free and so are the donuts. I was told they couldn't do the airbag that day, would have to come back. I paid for the service by check. Right in front of me the lady (same who'd medical issues that day) called my bank to make sure I had the $310. Usually, a transaction such as that is done behind the customer's back, so as not to insult them!! I was reminded of my new appointment for the defective airbag replacement and told it would take four hours. When I went to the service lane (open this time) I said I would appreciate a shuttle home because I didn't want to sit around in their lounge again. Pretty promptly I had a trip home. An hour later I received a call my car was finished. Also told I would be picked up at my house. I live close by, I went outside to wait. Waited 1/2 hour before I called to ask what happened. No one was aware that I was to be picked up. Alex my service guy was the one who called me. Evidently, he didn't tell my shuttle driver to pick me up because he was on another mission. About another hour or so later I was picked up. Then didn't know where to find my car. No one knew that I had been called or that the car was fixed. I did ask if they ever communicate with each other as things transgress with various customers throughout the day. Had to go to the office to fill out paper work again. This service ship doesn't wash the car or even give you coupons for a free one, as have others. I guess I sound pretty displeased. The important thing now is to make sure the work that was done is not faulty. I don't want an airbag crashing into my face for no reason. That's what I'm worried about. I would say try to find a better venue for service next time you need it. I will.

Overall Experience

It was a very good experience and they were not pushy at all
    March 20, 2018

The team we worked with were helpful from the salesman to the financial manager they were able to give us a great deal that we were very happy with.

They so awsome
    February 21, 2018

Everyone one that we felt with was very helpful to help with our situation! Jose Rodriguez and Mike Davis were great! The financial representative was... so very great ! In the end I drove away with my used New Car! Thank you all so much, Donna L Partington

Awsome sales team
    February 21, 2018

They all worked there magic to get me what I wanted at a price I could afford I was in and out in no time at all.

Employees Worked With
    Courteous and easy to work with
    February 20, 2018

All of the staff were easy to work with. We went in knowing exactly what we were looking for, and they bent over backwards to meet our needs. Highly r...ecommended.

Service Manager Won't Answer the Phone When Corporate Calls
    February 16, 2018

Service Manager Won't Answer the Phone When Corporate Calls...

Jones West Ford