3.3
  • great place

This is a great place to get your car, me and my mom have brought cars from here. both cars were in great shape she has had her car for two years now and only fixed it once for a small problem. i will buy form them anytime.

• Disgusting

If I could give them no stars I would. Very very rude people. I don't know if it was because I'm young or a woman but they are very nasty people.

• Mike is awsome.

Mike is awesome! I've bought many cars from him over the past decade for myself as well as friends and family member. He has the best prices in town! Would recommend everyone check him out you'll be pleased.

• I love my car

After picking an immaculate and beautiful used car, it took less than 20 minutes for it to become mine. The paper work is very easy and there isn't a crazy amount of it. The salesman was very friendly and honest about each vehicle in each lot (there are two) I paid in full with a check. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this establishment, and I will be purchasing my next cars from here (though I'm sure mine will last me 10+ years).