• JLF from Reno.

Rob was responsive in keeping us informed and the status of our Class C RV. Nate did excellent job on trouble shooting and fixing our problem. Getting an appointment for RV was 4-6 weeks out. Since they are only Ford dealer who will work on RVs in northern Nevada - suggest they increase their capacity. Overall, please with service!

• Consumer

Great service I have been using the see ice department for 4 years and every experience has been outstanding

• Portia Libby

Everyone at the dealership is so kind. Our salesman went above and beyond for us. This car was purchased for a 17-year-old With only a drivers permit. Our sales person went out of his way to drive our New car to our home. I would call back going way above and beyond! Very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend this dealer to anyone.

• Capital Ford Carson Citu

Staff worked hard to get us the best deal possible.

Staff worked hard to get us the best deal possible.

• Buyer

We got a fair "dealer" trade in value. Bill was able to get to the number I was looking for. They really wanted to make us happy with our purchase.

• Capital Ford/Hyundai

Everyone I came into contact with was awesome--from the sales staff to the finance person! They were all extremely friendly and helpful. They made my car buying experience very pleasant!

• Review

I went in to get my car serviced and everybody was very polite. There's waiting area was awesome as well. Definitely going back for my next service.

• Great Experience

Probably the best car buying experience I have ever had! Rick and Levi were great to work with they both were professional, knowledgeable and courteous.

• bobnbon

Took a little longer than i was told it would. However i spent the time looking at your inventory , watching television and drinking coffee. Actually the downtime was a good thing in my busy life. THANKS

• Owner