Carson City Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
  • Great Experience

Great dealership to buy a car from. My salesman DT was excellent and I highly recommend him to anyone. DT knew the product and the finance guy was fri...endly and explanined everything. I really liked this dealership. Please check them out and see for yourself! Thank you

• a total lifesaver

I was in mammoth and my trunk latch broke right before a snow storm on thanksgiving weekend and it wouldnt close at all. Everybody was closed and I w...as far from home and very worried. Luckily I called Toyota in Carson on Monday morning and they were nice enough to have me come in and get the problem fixed right away without an appointment and it was miraculous. this is all thanks to Rolando who was working there. they got the part ordered and they fixed the car the following day and I was on the road. I really appreciated that because I was in a bit of a situation I couldn't drive very far with a broken trunk and usually it takes a while to schedule an appointment so I give these guys an amazing person and consider themselves a lifesaver.

• DT was such a big help

I wasn't able to make a purchase today but I was definitely satisfied with the time DT spent with us and he answered all my questions.

• Very Pleasant Buying Experience...

My purchase experience with Carson City Toyota/Scion was very pleasant. I'm a car/TRUCK guy and purchase vehicles/TRUCKS on a more regular basis than... most. I found the exact vehicle/TRUCK I was looking to acquire at a very attractive price. The deal involved a trade-in vehicle for which I was offered a more than fair trade-in value. I highly recommend DT Nguyen as a very friendly, forthright, professional and HONEST Sales Consultant. The entire experience was very pleasant and I plan to return to Carson City Toyota/Scion to make a vehicle/TRUCK purchase in the future.

• Recall - issue

I have called for Recall issue with oil consumtion. they forced me to change oil in there dealer, which is not necessary. Called Reno said that is not... necessary! call toyota head office said same thing. I assumed that they are trying to rip me off! Hence, I would not trust this dealer for any of my further purchase or service, and No one should do any deal with Carson city toyota!

• Service department a nightmare

Trying to even get a call through to the service department is harder than getting a doctor appointment! And they over-schedule, meaning that when you... show up for your scheduled appointment, it takes another 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before you even see one of the intake people. They really need to add more staff. I won't go back here for service.

Painter Girl, Thank you for your review and bringing this to our attention. Customer service is very important to us and sometimes issues are out of... our control. In rare occasions when an employee calls in sick at the same time another employee is off for vacation this could put us behind. On other occasions a certain repair is scheduled for a certain amount of time and that job may take longer then planned which backs us up as well. These are rare occasions and we apologize that you came in at that time and had a bad experience. We would like to offer to personally pick up your vehicle for your next service and drop it back off to you to help make up for this issue. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience we might have caused. Please contact General Manager Dana Whaley or Service Manager Jeff Hawkins at 775-882-8211

• Used Car Shopping

Initially very helpful, but when it was apparent I was not going to buy right away - and when the car I really liked turned out to be not quite useabl...e for me -- they lost interest. They passed me around from salesman to salesman, on the first visit - and there was more pressure to buy than other dealerships. I visited several times to see if there were 'new' used cars on the lot (they were not following up with me), and one salesperson was absolutely excellent. He listened to what my requests were, and went through the inventory and showed me a few cars that were appropriate. I liked that one-on-one, and his flexible style. Wish the other sales folks were as good. I would recommend him personally to any friends who might want to go in to that dealership.

Carson City Toyota