Michael Hohl GM Superstore

• Great buying experience

We are happy to hear you were well taken care of Keeton. Thank you for your business.

Rick Roach was the best sales person I ever delt with he was very helpful did not pressure me to buy. I will recommend him to any one that's looking for a new car.

• Wonderful Service

Well worth the drive to Carson City. They were very helpful and were willing to work within our price range.

• not pushy or tried to sell me any thing

did not have the exact truck i wanted but will have more in the next few months which in my time line

Please let us know if you would like to be contacted regarding our new inventory!

• Perseverance

We're happy you found us so helpful Paul. Thank you for the positive feedback!

I had some electrical issues with a new truck I bought from them. It was a frustrating experience, but they finally figured out the problem and fixed it. The service dept stuck with it and they treated me very well. I know it was hard for them too. I think it is a reflection of how complicated these new vehicles are today. They did a great job working the problem out and resolving it. I really like the truck.

We're happy you found us so helpful Paul. Thank you for the positive feedback!

• nice service and great sales

We're happy to hear you were well taken care of by our team. Thank you for your business Patrick!

I bought my 2016 colorado from your delership a little over a week ago and relized that the door to the gas cap was broke and took it in and had a great experience so far with the service department.

• Great Service from Jordan!

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff Sandy. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

On December 16th or 17th I decided to take a drive to Carson City and take a look at some GMC vehicles. I was wondering the lot when Jordan Ouellette came up and asked if she could help me. Well, we hit it off almost instantly and in less than a week she'd sold me a Denali Terrain! I'm loving the car, Jordan was great and I will tell anyone who asks "Talk to Jordan at Michael Hohl's in Carson City"! Happy New Year - Sandy

• Battery Failure in 2013 Verano

The battery failed after only 3 years in service. Acid leaked around the positive terminal post. Parts replaced but no "clean-up" of spilled acid or its corrosion of surrounding surfaces. Not what I expected.

I spoke with our Service Manager and he asked Kent to give you a call. If you would like to speak with Nathan Snell, please call him at 775 883-5777. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

• Overall excellence

Thank you for being such a loyal customer Dana! We appreciate your business and all the referrals.

We have already recommended Michael Hohl and referred others. My wife and I have purchase six new vehicles and two used since 2003 through the dealership or Valley Chev. prior to their merger. We will return and continue to refer.

• Service

We're happy you had such a pleasant experience with our dealership. Thank you for the strong recommendation of our team!

I've taken my truck to this dealer twice for required checks (oil change, tire rotation and general inspection). Never a problem...service rep is always knowledgeable, friendly and genuinely concerned with giving the best service in the least amount of time. Really, if you have to get service performed this dealer sees to it that it is a pleasant exercise.

• Easiest buy ever

Justin was very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Customer service and professionalism is very important to us Cameron. We're happy you were well taken care of!

Justin was very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.