Michael Hohl GM Superstore

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
  • Great buying experience

Rick Roach was the best sales person I ever delt with he was very helpful did not pressure me to buy. I will recommend him to any one that's looking... for a new car.

We are happy to hear you were well taken care of Keeton. Thank you for your business.

• Annabell Jimenez

Both Ron’s and Yonathan were great to me they worked with me in getting me the best deal very pleasant environment and I would definitely recommend th...is dealer to others interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle. I purchased a GMC Terrain and I’m very happy with my new car

• Recent service on my Denali

During my last service 5/13/17 I had a bulb replace in my rear drivers side lens. When I got home I checked to see if the lens was secure and noticed... a chip in my paint. The technician that replaced my bulb knew he chipped my paint. But did not bother to tell me. He had to of pried up to get the lens cover off. I was charged $11.03 for the bulb which is no problem I was also charged $65.00 for him time. Where was his integrity to do he right thing. I felt I deserved to be told and not have to find it on my own. /Users/sdnowling/Desktop/IMG_4697.JPG/Users/sdnowling/Desktop/IMG_4718.JPG

Sandra Nowling, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location.

• New Buick

It was a very easy purchase. Every one was very helpful.

Hello Tony Chambers, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

• Wonderful Service

Well worth the drive to Carson City. They were very helpful and were willing to work within our price range.

• not pushy or tried to sell me any thing

did not have the exact truck i wanted but will have more in the next few months which in my time line

Please let us know if you would like to be contacted regarding our new inventory!

• Perseverance

I had some electrical issues with a new truck I bought from them. It was a frustrating experience, but they finally figured out the problem and fixed... it. The service dept stuck with it and they treated me very well. I know it was hard for them too. I think it is a reflection of how complicated these new vehicles are today. They did a great job working the problem out and resolving it. I really like the truck.

We're happy you found us so helpful Paul. Thank you for the positive feedback!

• nice service and great sales

I bought my 2016 colorado from your delership a little over a week ago and relized that the door to the gas cap was broke and took it in and had a gre...at experience so far with the service department.

We're happy to hear you were well taken care of by our team. Thank you for your business Patrick!

• Great Service from Jordan!

On December 16th or 17th I decided to take a drive to Carson City and take a look at some GMC vehicles. I was wondering the lot when Jordan Ouellette... came up and asked if she could help me. Well, we hit it off almost instantly and in less than a week she'd sold me a Denali Terrain! I'm loving the car, Jordan was great and I will tell anyone who asks "Talk to Jordan at Michael Hohl's in Carson City"! Happy New Year - Sandy

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff Sandy. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

• Battery Failure in 2013 Verano

The battery failed after only 3 years in service. Acid leaked around the positive terminal post. Parts replaced but no "clean-up" of spilled acid or... its corrosion of surrounding surfaces. Not what I expected.

I spoke with our Service Manager and he asked Kent to give you a call. If you would like to speak with Nathan Snell, please call him at 775 883-5777. ...We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

Michael Hohl GM Superstore