Michael Hohl GM Superstore

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Michael Hohl GM Superstore from DealerRater.

4.0

Battery Failure in 2013 Verano

The battery failed after only 3 years in service. Acid leaked around the positive terminal post. Parts replaced but no "clean-up" of spilled acid or its corrosion of surrounding surfaces. Not what I expected.

Dealer response

I spoke with our Service Manager and he asked Kent to give you a call. If you would like to speak with Nathan Snell, please call him at 775 883-5777. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

Overall excellence

We have already recommended Michael Hohl and referred others. My wife and I have purchase six new vehicles and two used since 2003 through the dealership or Valley Chev. prior to their merger. We will return and continue to refer.

Dealer response

Thank you for being such a loyal customer Dana! We appreciate your business and all the referrals.

Service

I've taken my truck to this dealer twice for required checks (oil change, tire rotation and general inspection). Never a problem...service rep is always knowledgeable, friendly and genuinely concerned with giving the best service in the least amount of time. Really, if you have to get service performed this dealer sees to it that it is a pleasant exercise.

Dealer response

We're happy you had such a pleasant experience with our dealership. Thank you for the strong recommendation of our team!

Easiest buy ever

Justin was very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dealer response

Customer service and professionalism is very important to us Cameron. We're happy you were well taken care of!

from Mrs Karen TenBroeck is 100% satisfied

Ron Waddell, Carson City dealership, was absolutely amazing to work with. 100% customer service, smiles and no issues. Thank you Ron.

Dealer response

Thank you for your strong recommendation of our staff Karen. We appreciate the positive review!

Great experience

Our experience was great, we got the car we wanted.

Dealer response

We're happy you were able to find the car you wanted Bruce! Thank you for your business.

Kind and Courteous and so so helpful

Everyone was attentive to my individual needs and wanted to make sure that I got everything that I wanted in my new car. I had an offer of an early out of my current lease thru Hyundai so I went to them to take them up on that offer. Long story short, I was strung out for 3 weeks all the while receiving about 7 phone calls on how I needed to "settle" on what I wanted and basically take what they had or what they could or could not find. I was even told that "if you don't take this car the way it is and without some of the things I wanted that I would not be able to get one." Seriously, it was November of 2015 and I was looking at a 2016. That doesn't even make sense. Was I to assume that they would never have any 2016's to even sell in the whole year of 2016? I don't really know where to go with that and that was just one example of the ways they wanted me to settle. The Michael Hohl dealership completed my new car purchase within 2 hours! 2 hours! Not 3 weeks. AMAZING! I can't thank Ron, Gary and Dave enough. They are fantastic and Ron Waddell even sat with me for an extra 45 minutes showing me everything inside the car and how to use it and hooked up my I phone to work and everything! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Dealer response

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of our staff and dealership Tanya! Thank you for the fantastic survey.

Very good buying experience

Everyone in the entire facility was very friendly and helpful. I appreciate that..

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive survey Lillian. We appreciate your business.

2015 Chevy Silverado Purchase

James was very professional and patient. He was responsive to all of my concerns and worked with me very well. I love the truck and felt ver taken care of.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience with our team Patrick! Thank you for your business.

Service to 2015 traverse

mark the service rep. did wonderful job . treated very well at the dealership by everyone we contact.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review Michael and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!