AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

• Excellent experience, great sales person!

Mark Medrano was an excellent salesman. Did not pressure us and found the vehicle we wanted. He listened to what we wanted and delivered!

• Used car

I've bought from numerous dealerships. And Honda autonation has been the first one I've been to were I've had the best experience from.from my salesman who I never felt any pressure from to buy. The whole process was so easy. There was no back and forth negotiating. And that was real important for me. Thank you again for everything you did for us Honda Autonation. You have gained a new customer.

• Happy customer

Great service great friendly service My daughter gets monthly treatments Mark went far and beyond to help make things easier

• civic sedan

Great. Satisfied with price, financing and service. Bought a Honda- I think this is a quality product. The dealer matched the price of a competitor outside the city.

• New Car

Enjoyed my experience. Jerry is an excellent salesperson.

Enjoyed my experience. Jerry is an excellent salesperson.

• Fast deal

Got a quick deal. Went in and told salesman what I wanted in a deal, and they made it happen.

• Chancellor Quick

Chance was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles! Very impressed! Will definitely recommend him and AutoNation to everyone I know!

• Pilot Safety Recall

Was in shop for the Safety Recall on the passenger air bag. Had appointment and it was supposed to take about half an hour. It wound up being three hours. The passenger side tray is now scuffed up and the plastic cover over the airbag needs to be pushed back into place periodically. Previous repair in November from auto accident took weeks to repair. Repair was not done properly and had to take the vehicle back three more times to get it corrected. Replaced fender has come out of alignment again.

• Honda

Always friendly and answered any questions I had. I will most likely return for the purchase of my next vehicle

• Honda Auto Nation

Auto Nation has a variety of vehicles the sales person was very nice. Although when taking my vehicle to get repaired or change the oil the service takes forever.