AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

New 888-298-0430 Dealer Website
Used 888-297-9307 Email Dealer
Service 888-298-2416

Average based on 95 reviews
  • Excellent experience, great sales person!

Mark Medrano was an excellent salesman. Did not pressure us and found the vehicle we wanted. He listened to what we wanted and delivered!

• Fast processing...Jerry was awesome!!

I didn't have to wait forever, Jerry got us taken care of quickly and no pain of a forever ticking clock. He went all out...highly recommend.

• Best car buying experience ever!

Brian Mulligan and the staff were friendly, helpful, thoughtful and professional. It felt good to buy a car from them.

• Service center - lack there of

Bought my brand new honda CRV here and service was excellent - however that seems to be where the nice service ends. Need an oil change, make an appointment - terrible customer service both times I've been there.

We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (361) 444-0127 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

• Great Customer Service

I went in today with a budget in mind. I worked with Brian Mulligan at AutoNation Honda, and he made me feel very comfortable while I looked for cars. I told him what I needed, and he found a car that worked for me. He and Cosmo did a great job listening to what I needed for my growing family, and I left with a car the same day. I appreciate their help and them listening to my needs.

• Great Service

We were shopping for a new car and decided to buy a Honda Accord. We didn't want to have to spend a whole day sitting at a dealership like most dealerships do. We knew what we wanted in a car and the details of payment. Jonah made it happen quickly for us. We were very impressed. We got what we were looking for in a car and with the payments. When we came back to get the car detailed, they took care of us quickly and Raymond took time to go over more of the features of the car with my daughter. Both Jonah and Raymond were very professional and helpful! We will definitely recommend Automation Honda!

• Great service

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Came in from El Paso Tx , was moving to Washington state in a few days needed a new vehicle .. Miguel went above and beyond to find me a vehicle of my liking .. Overall great experience

• Great service

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

I requested a Honda HRV E. There were none at the dealership. My salesman Jerry Bibb stayed with it and one was assembled at the factory and delivered to dealership. It took about 6 wks but he delivered on my request.

• Honda Civic purchased at AutoNation

They are the so friendly at this dealership and my salesperson was so sweet. He brought the car over to my office the day of the sale and let me drive it. This is my second car I have purchased at Auto Nation Honda and the second Honda Civic. When I look again for a vehicle they will be place I go.

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• 2016 Accord

The experience was good. Salesman, Mark was very good at what he does.

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

The experience was good. Salesman, Mark was very good at what he does.