AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi

• Excellent experience, great sales person!

Mark Medrano was an excellent salesman. Did not pressure us and found the vehicle we wanted. He listened to what we wanted and delivered!

• car purchase experience with jerry bibb

From the start, Jerry Bibb, car salesman, was polite and knowledgeable in making the purchase transition so pleasant. Since I was from out of town, he provided additional pictures of the car in mind. He actually put the car in hold for 48 hours so I could make sure the car was available. He had the car detailed and put aside just for me. Plenty of time was given to make sure the car was the one I wanted. Technology wise, Jerry knew everything about the features the car offered. Never felt bullied into buying the car. Long story short, I did buy the car and before I left the dealership, he had it washed again and filled up the tank. Really felt comfortable in his presence all along the process. One thing for sure, I will certainly buy again from Honda Auto Nation and will seek Mr. Bibb to assist me in the buying transition. Have had the car about a month and I know I will not be having buyer's remorse any time soon. Thanks Honda Auto Nation, especially Jerry Bibb.

• Kia sorento

Recently bought my kia sorento there sounded like a good deal. Only problem was rust on sunroof so they gave me a flat price to buy it and to use the rest to fix it comes out to fix it will cost almost 500 so that wasnt even what they took off the price im extremely disppointed cause i have not been able to drive my car cause it leaks where i need to get fixed and the weather has been ugly here i have emailed them and no reply back once again im disappointed

Loril, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Our General Manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (361) 444-0127 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Satisfied

Chancellor, my sales representative, was excellent! 5 out of 5 stars for him! Fincance department not so much, they don't know how to give up when someone doesn't want to buy their products! Pushovers! Other than that we are extremely satisfied:)

• 2013 Accord

Everything was Great!! Vicky was very friendly and she made the whole experience wonderful.....

• USED CAR PURCHASE

GREAT EXPERIENCE. GOOD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE CAR. FRIENDLY SALES STAFF.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Gina. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

GREAT EXPERIENCE. GOOD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE CAR. FRIENDLY SALES STAFF.

• Buying a prewned vehicle

Overall I had a good buying experience at AutoNation. They offered me top value for my trade and a good deal on the vehicle I was buying. If I had to state a complaint, it would be the transaction took more time than it should have.

• Terri

Very professional and pleasant experience. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy.

• 2010 Honda CR-V

Fair deal. Good people. Pleasant buying experience.

Fair deal. Good people. Pleasant buying experience.

• Fast processing...Jerry was awesome!!

I didn't have to wait forever, Jerry got us taken care of quickly and no pain of a forever ticking clock. He went all out...highly recommend.