New 888-333-9518 Dealer Website
Used 888-333-9271 Email Dealer
Service 888-334-0116

Average based on 63 reviews
  • CUSTOMER

AutoNation Hyundai in Corpus has very professional and knowledgeable sales people. Initially Ed took good care of us and then Neal took over. Neal showed excellent skills trying to find some cars that could meet our expectations and what we were trying to acquire and working with Management when needed. The process was quite long (nearly 2 days) but he was very patient and understanding. By the 2nd day we finally narrowed it down and decided on a nice Sonata/Limited with a few more options. The other individuals we dealt with such as Paloma, Jason and Brian were also very friendly and helpful. The only thing I regret was that a day later when I checked the tires pressure they all were at 45 psi (cold) instead of the specified 34 psi. But that was not direct responsibility of Neal, it was a mistake made by someone in Service when they prepared the car.

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Recently purchased a 2012 Chevy Malibu

My salesman's name was Bryan, and he did an excellent job getting me a great deal on a 2012 Chevy Malibu when I came in. I had originally came in intending to look at cheaper vehicles, as I was purchasing on a budget, and I don't have great credit or a lot of capital for a large down payment. Bryan ended up getting me a way better deal than I expected on a newer/better car than I had expected. Very low interest rate, they were able to work with me on a low monthly payment and low down payment even though I don't have great credit established. I even contacted Bryan after the 5 day period explaining my key remote lock button wasn't working, and he offered to replace it on the dealerships dime instead of me having to pay for it myself. This is the second car me and my wife have purchased from this dealership and we are very happy and would recommend to friends and family.

• great experience

Had a great experience with both the salesman and the financing department! Overall great car shopping experience.

• 2017 Hyundai Sonata

Quick and easy purchase from Chris Witcraft. Very knowledgeable and great offer for our trade in.

We're happy to hear that your experience with us was an overall pleasant one, Monica! We hope you'll consider us again in the future! Take care!

• Great service

Our experience buying a car from Martin Aleman was excellent.

Our experience buying a car from Martin Aleman was excellent.

• Nice people. Good selection of cars.

Bought a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Love the car, the mileage, and the way it drives. Lots of technology in this car so we opted for the full 10yr./100000 mile warranty which gives us 7 years and about 77000 miles left. My only complaint is on the Hybrid battery warranty. We were told it was lifetime but after reading through the manual, we found it to be for the original owner only. We still get the 10/100000 though.

• 2012 Ford Focus

From the moment I looked online and picked out the Ford Focus to going to the dealership it was the most stress free buying experience I have ever had. Paloma and Angel and Jason all were amazing and had me in and out of there in such a short time. Everyone were so friendly and always smiling.. I will definitely be buying another car from them again and referring my friends and family.

• Excellent Experience

Angel and Paloma did an excellent job. MY wife loves her new Equus. Thanks Roy

Angel and Paloma did an excellent job. MY wife loves her new Equus. Thanks Roy

• Great services

It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one!

I purchased a 2016 Elantra. Everyone was very professional and helpful. Am enjoying my car. Thanks to everyone at auto nation hyndai for making our buying experience very good.

• Very good

Was not aware that the vehicle was brought in from a different car dealer . The vehicle had over 200 miles on it Was not happy about that.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!