• CUSTOMER

AutoNation Hyundai in Corpus has very professional and knowledgeable sales people. Initially Ed took good care of us and then Neal took over. Neal showed excellent skills trying to find some cars that could meet our expectations and what we were trying to acquire and working with Management when needed. The process was quite long (nearly 2 days) but he was very patient and understanding. By the 2nd day we finally narrowed it down and decided on a nice Sonata/Limited with a few more options. The other individuals we dealt with such as Paloma, Jason and Brian were also very friendly and helpful. The only thing I regret was that a day later when I checked the tires pressure they all were at 45 psi (cold) instead of the specified 34 psi. But that was not direct responsibility of Neal, it was a mistake made by someone in Service when they prepared the car.

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Hyuandi Service

Always a pleasure to have my car serviced at this location. Very fast service too..

• New car purchase

All part of the process was great except the part of signing the paperwork. The lady was slow, hard to understand, was familiar with the process, and forgot some paperwork where we were called back to sign off. Some were already signed. Very disappointed

• Great Service

Great Service; Great staff; No problems. From the moment I drove up the service advisor greeted me by name (I had called the day before for an appointment and they have all the information on my vehicle ready.); we went over what I needed to have done and I walked into the lobby.

• Mrs. Nancy Garcia

This was my second vechicle that I bought and very satisfied. Thank You Mr. Everett White! He was very helpful and very knowledgeable on aswering any question we had on my Santafe! I would recommend any family or friends to this dealer ship in Corpus Christi and give them Mr. White's name. once again Thank You.. I love my Santafe....

• Consumer

It was great experience! The salesman was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating.

• Diana

Very pleased with overall purchase. Salesperson, Tyler, was pleasant and very knowledgable about the vehicle.

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Five Star Experience

Top notch experience . Very helpful without being pushy at all . Professional and polite and willing to " stay late " and worl with me . Thanks !! I will recommend autonation CC ( Joe Garcia and Bruce Malcolm ) sales !!

• 2 velosters

I liked the deal on the 1st one so much i bought a second veloster 3 days later. Angel was very informative and no preasure and Shelby kept his word on the deal. Great experience

• Above and beyond

The salesman Angel did an amazing job helping me out. Very understanding and patient with my situation. Definitely visit autonation. Amazing !