Gerry Lane's Payless Car Sales

1.0
Average based on 2 reviews
  • Not a Happy/Satisfying Experince

1. Vehicle was not ready when promised. 2. Inspection sticker was not acquired after two days. When asked why, salesman responded that he did not have time because he was helping another customer. I was told that I had to get it myself and would be reimbursed. A manager gave me $20 before I left. 3. Salesman and Management were deficient in initial issues and follow up. 4. Salesman gave answers which were lies instead of acquiring information. 5. I had to request copies of signed documents. 6. I was offered several things to placate me, but I declined them all except their company paying to get the code for the vehicle. NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME SINCE THAT TIME. I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, AGAIN.

This is Marlon Antoine. I have spoken with Ms. Henderson and offered her our sincere apology. Its our goal to have 100% of our customers completly satisfied. Ms. Henderson has agreed to meet me at the Lot tomorrow 5-21-13 to take care of Any outstanding issues. We will do everything in our power to make sure Ms. Henderson leaves completly satisfied tomorrow.

• Dont buy from here

They make promises and dont keep them. They were supose to fix some things on our car and give us a loaner in the mean time to drive but did not.