AutoNation Chevrolet Cadillac Corpus Christi

New 888-333-5074 Dealer Website
Used 888-333-5021 Email Dealer
Service 888-334-0155

Average based on 195 reviews.
  • Great Service

I was very impressed with how the dealership took my problem and right away gave me solutions on how to start solving my problem. They even returned my calls and had an answer to all of my questions. If they did not. They would find the answer and call me back.

• Luis signs from autonation gmc corpus

We are glad you chose our dealership, Aricc. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Luis Signs from autonation gmc corpus is a great sales representative. The best so far and I dealt quite a few. Very friendly and courteous with a positive attitude

• Great service, good coffee, friendly service

The gentleman Victor L was very professional . And the courtesy driver Rey is very nice gets us to work on time . But next time don't give him a small car to take 5 or 6 people to work or their destinations we had a gentleman that was 6'4 long legs that small car was very uncomfortable for him I felt horrible for that man but the courtesy driver dropped him off first thank God!

• Impressive!!!!

I walked in and someone immediately asked if I need assistance and a few minutes later my vehicle was being driving to the mechanics. When I asked if someone could take me back to work, someone was waiting and I was out of work for no more than 15 minutes, which allowed me time to eat lunch. I had someone waiting for me outside of my work place when my Cadillac was done and immediately was check out when I arrived at Auto Nation and to place a cherry on top of my great experience the gentleman who picked me up at work also volunteered to get my car from the mechanic, which again I was in and out in no time!!! Very impressed with the top notch customer service I received!!!

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• Service is Tops!

Everyone is friendly and addresses any problems, questions, or needs of the customer professionally and quickly. As a female customer I feel very comfortable and confident when I call and speak to anyone in sales or service. So far the experience of dealing with Autonation Chevrolet--Cadillac has been a good one. I'm very pleased.

We are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

• Pretty Good Service

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

My trip there was good. my vehicle was serviced in a timely manner the only thing was that i wasn't called when it was ready i had to call the dealership. Everything else was great though.

• Great Customer Service.

I always look for Mr. Billy Watt in the service department. He have a good customer service and very professional.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• great costumer service

great costumer service. I was able to purchased something even better that I had on mind. I got a brand new 2016 buick verano. I went to several dealership previously and I didn't get good service, like I did at autonation Corpus Christi Tx

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks again for the great review!

• Purchase was simple

They had a great selection and worked hard to get my sale. I am waiting to see how things work when I go in for service.

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Great Buying Experience

The total experience was handled professionally, from the initial contact with the sales representative through the final paperwork and out the door.

Thank you for your kind words and review! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.