Wind Gap Chevrolet Buick

586 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wind Gap Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.com
  • Trax lt lease
    March 20, 2017

Steve was very professional and courteous,stayed afte hours and came in on his day off to deliver the vehicle.very experienced in the uses of the vehicle

• Glad I went there
    March 19, 2017

Got me the price I needed and the truck I wanted. Sales person was friendly and not pushy. Dealership was very clean and there hours are convenient.

• Very friendly salespeople. Highly satisfied!!!!
    March 19, 2017

Everyone there was very friendly!!! Wayne was my salesperson and I have already recommended him to many people. He is a great person!!!!! Dave O. too!!!!

• Fun and comfortable
    March 18, 2017

This dealership truly went above and beyond to help my fiance and myself get approved for our new car! We both have less than excellent credit and didn't want to have a co-signer. I can honestly say we had been to at least 5 other used car dealerships and were starting to think we had no shot. A gentleman named Bob, helped us so much and was enjoyable to work with as well. It felt like we were all old friends or something. Needless to say; we got the vehicle we wanted with the price we wanted. Most important though is that we left there feeling good about the car we just got , and that's the best thing when putting your trust in a dealership . Justin & Rachel xoxo

• smooth
    March 17, 2017

Salesman was very good. I still need paper work ie. registration and title for New Jersey. The truck needs to be inspected by the ,ridiculous state of NJ. Please send asafp. Thanks

• Deposit
    March 17, 2017

I left a deposit on a new truck not thinking about it after I bought the truck a few days later. Thinking it went down on the final cost. To my surprise I get a call from Mr. Statler about a week after I bought the truck and he asked if the deposit was returned to me. I did check my bank account before I told him no. The same day the deposit was in my bank account. Very honest at the dealership. I thank you again for the outstanding help and for keeping me informed.

• Great Chevy Truck and Great Service
    March 15, 2017

We needed to say what a wonderful place to buy a vehicle. John Corsale, real nice guy, was very helpful, as well sincere, Wanted to get the High Country for Chris. (what a great looking truck) Made us feel like we were not just customers, he wanted this for us. We will for sure be suggesting this place to friends and family. Tell John I like my hair too, sometimes. Flo, Barry & Chris P

• Great deal on Chevy SS
    March 14, 2017

Great experience with this dealership. BK was able to get the make/model/color of the car I wanted and all in less than 1 week. Good work.

• Great a Deal on a 2017 Stingray
    March 14, 2017

Well, it was first experience purchasing a vehicle at Wind Gap Chevy and it most likely won't be my last. It was a very positive experience starting with my salesman , Steve, who couldn't have been more helpful and genuinely nice to deal with. They were very willing to get a deal done and did so without much of the usual back and forth. Thanks Rich for your help in getting it done. Thanks Steve and your entire team 😊😊

• Wind Gap Chevy Is the best!!!
    March 8, 2017

Brian met us at the door and he did his best to help us! He made our dream of owning a truck a reality! Thank you Brian and the team at Wind Gap!!!