Wind Gap Chevrolet Buick

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 807 reviews

Call This Dealer

807 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wind Gap Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.com

May 19, 2018

Our recent buying experience at Wind Gap Chevy was one of the best we've ever had. Everyone in the Sales team was kind and courteous. We would recomme...nd anyone looking for a new or used car to stop by and give them a chance to help you find what you're looking for.

May 19, 2018

I recently purchased a new Impala by trading in my previous Impala which I also purchased at this dealership. With 2 purchases and regular service ov...er the past 5 years I have been very satisfied with the helpfulness and professional relationship with which I have been treated.

May 16, 2018

Mike was great???-super helpful. He worked with us to make the purchase of our new truck painless. We would definitely recommend him and the dealersh...ip. Outstanding customer service

Anthony Baio

Finance / Solution Specialist

May 13, 2018

My experience with Cappy and Steve went very well, I told them what I needed and they followed thru and made my buying a new Camaro go very smoothly

May 7, 2018

Christine and Jason were great. They made the anxiety of car buying easy. We told them what we could afford and they made it possible. Only negative t...hing was we were there 4 hours.

May 7, 2018

I have waited a week to post a review. I didnt want new car glory to impact how I feel. I was anxious (super duper scared!) about buying a car... Lif...e circumstances, etc. I traded in my old car with 225000+ miles on it. It was time to move on. Mike made me feel at ease. We joked and laughed, but ultimately, he made me feel my business was important. I was a difficult customer as far as credit. He never once made me feel that I was wasting his time. I even walked away from the first meeting because I needed time to think. It all worked out! Thanks Mike! JR was a big help as far as a service contract.

May 3, 2018

Every one at this dealership were helpful and courteous . Our salesperson, Christine , was very helpful in many ways. The financial person, Anthony, a...lso was great. Overall the dealership and it???s people were very nice to deal with.

April 30, 2018

I just wanna say thanks to Christine Stauffer and her nick name Curly she???s very helpful and very nice I???m so happy she help me to get my first Ne...w Car I???m very happy😊😊😊?????? Thanks to Wind Gap also trusting me to get my New Car god bless you Wind Gap😊😊😊

April 25, 2018

Our experience with the dealership and sales team was great. Bryan Statler was friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent dealership to do business with.... We would recommend them without hesitation.

April 20, 2018

Christine Stauffer and her amazing management team ROCK!!! They were able to seal an incredible deal and get me out of my ???money pit???, regardless ...of credit. I had no money down and less than average credit. They recognized my desperation for a new vehicle, and took special consideration to the fact that i am a single mother serving in the United States Air Force. I highly recommend scheduling an appt with The Curly Girl herself, Christine Stauffer. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Wind Gap Chevrolet Buick