• 2010 dodge ram

I had a great time buying a car from Edward at safeen motors. He gave us a great price for the automobile we were looking for. Very pleased with the service. Thanks Edward

• Amazing Service!

The service was amazing. I felt so comfortable the entire time i was there, and Chris wad so friendly and very polite. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Kia Rio 2015

Excellent customer service and way to deliver the car. Absolutely recommend this dealership!

• Good service.

Easy way yo get a car.. Hood service and easy payments.. James was a good seller.. Thank you

• Buying a car

Chris and Richard were awesome in helping me out with purchasing a great car I am happy with my experience

• Great Overall place

Had a overall great experience at Safeen motors. They were very polite and helpful. I Had the pleasure of dealing with Chris,Matt and Chris and they were really helpful. I really like the car I purchased and definitely recommend this place.

• They call me Lexie!

Richard made the car shopping process super easy! He was honest, patient, and even agreed to deliver the car to me at work or home! I definitely recommend him. Candice

• Awesome experience!

Chris Baker and Chris DeLeon were awesome! The whole buying experience was really easy, they were super patient with us making a buying decision and very clear and honest with the with the process. The dealership is really clean as well, and they were great to our son while we waited. I'd buy a car from here again in a heartbeat.

• Chris Helped Me Out Today (5-31-17)

Chris went out of his way to make sure I got into my new 2015 Dodge Charger. Anyone looking for a new ride go see Chris at Safeen Motors

• Great Dealership!

I had the best experience just looking at vehicles at Safeen! Chris Deleon was very helpful. He showed me everything in my price range unlike other dealerships who push customers into buying a vehicle they cannot afford. I highly recommend going to Safeen first. Chris is great !