Burlington Used Car Superstore

3.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Great experience

Buying a used car isn't high on my list of fun things to do, reputation of the "used car salesman" etc. makes it feel like you've gotta have all your ducks in a row and go into the experience prepared for psychological warfare. Working with these guys was easy and I have to commend them in particular for standing by an advertised price on a truck I bought when I'm not sure they had to. It was listed significantly below what they had intended, but they honored the price (without any resistance) which to me speaks to overall honesty and character. The sales staff wasn't pushy...even before they discovered the mistake :). Ron gave me a good description of the known issues with the vehicle before I made the 2 hour drive up to Burlington, and had just the right amount of communication. Also - this shop is owned by a much larger and reputable Ford dealership so there's a big company behind their seemingly small operation.

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

Great experience at this dealership. The general manager is very nice, low key and transparent! All the car salesmen who helped me were great too. This dealership was willing to work with me and gave me what I wanted for my trade and dropped the price of the vehicle I bought. It was a quick and easy process. I was in and out of there in about an hour as I called ahead, did my research and knew what I wanted. I love my new 4Runner!! I have fallen in love all over again! Thanks guys, great job! Thanks for making this a painless process!

• Took forever for a response.

My husband & myself were going to head over to buy a new car, they took forever to get back to us.

• Buyers BEWARE!

I just bought a ford explorer from these guys and the transmission started going out on it days after buying. They won't pay to fix it or provide a refund. Don't buy from this company!