3.7
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • My first transaction w/ good Hyundai at 101Vermont

Jared C. from Santa Monica I recently came in to see a used 2012 Hyundai Sonata that was advertised on the internet. A helpful Sales manager whom I spoke to over the phone named Simon. Finally, I came in to the dealership and I was introduced to Ferron who showed me the Vehicle. Ferron asked good questions in an effort to get a full understanding of my goal. The transaction was quick once we agreed on terms... Now I have the car for over a month with a good gas mileage and warranty. I would definitely call on Simon or Ferron for any future auto needs.

• Not willing to negociate even with my KBB report

even with my KBB price report for that car they wanted to sell it over $2k over

even with my KBB price report for that car they wanted to sell it over $2k over

• Great customer service, very clean, helpful staff.

Salesman was very comfortable to deal with. They were very attentive and helpful with all my questions and concerns. I was weary about buying a used car from a dealership and I can honestly say I am glad I took the chance. I bought the car I saw advertised. It was everything the ad said it was a nd more. The whole experience was easy going and actually fun. Someday when the need for another car comes around I will certainly check these guys out first!