New 888-274-4620 Dealer Website
Used 888-366-9031 Email Dealer
Service 888-291-3274

Average based on 109 reviews.
  • Great service

I came in for an oil the change. The service was quick and on point!

I came in for an oil the change. The service was quick and on point!

• Made car-buying easy

Everyone was helpful, flexible, and upfront about the truck I was interested in. No hidden fees or surprises.

• Excellent service

I love coming to Jack Winegardner Chevrolet for my service and when I need to buy a vehicle. I have bought 2 from them and have always been pleased. The sales department and service department personnel are always professional, very knowledgeable about their products and very customer oriented. They treat everyone like family.

• Jack Winegardner Chevrolet lucked up hiring Lola

Lola Adako was the first and last person to greet me during my experience at Jack Winegardner Chevrolet. She took my moments of worries and exchanged it for positive options with a new car. She was reassuring, kind, and available whenever I needed. I appreciate when companies put people like Lola in position to be an example to other representatives in this industry. Seeing as tho every experience does not go as well as mine did today. Thanks Again -just misfit

• Great customer service

Jack Winegardner Chevrolet is a great place to buy your car and have it serviced too. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The waiting room is very clean and comfortable when you're waiting for your car to be serviced.

• Friendly staff

Complementary car washes should be offered without customer having to ask. My Infiniti and Volvo dealers ask up front and do an excellent job, i.e., drying car fully. I'd like to see Chevrolet raise the bar.

• Service was completed in a timely manner

I like the way they treat their customers. They take the time to listen to you when discussing your service.

• Fantastic Experience

It was fantastic. I initially requested quotes from Chevrolet.com and received multiple emails from multiple dealerships. Rick Still and Kim Collier were the only ones to find me the EXACT truck I was looking to buy.

• willie

Everyone was courteous . The lounge was clean , you had beverages for those who wanted them . If i asked questions they were answered .

• Great Service

It was a pleasant experience, there was no waiting. Service to my car was in a timely manner. Repairs were explained in detail.