147 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jack Winegardner Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

I came in for an oil the change. The service was quick and on point!

I came in for an oil the change. The service was quick and on point!

• Awesome Service Crew

I like their knowledge and how courteous they are. Although the vehicle I had purchased had a couple issues, they worked hard to make sure the problems were fixed properly and I was back on the road quickly. Thanks Guys !!!

• service manager jay was amazing

Had my wife truck worked on with no appointment and at the end of the day. His service techs was getting off in a half an hour but still fit me in on a Friday. I was taking a trip out of town the same day and he made it a priority as if it was his family leaving. Yes there are still people who cares about getting the job done. Thank you jack winegardner Chevrolet. Will be a long time customer from here on out.

• Great service

Great service by Lola and Team that assist her on her day off to finish the sale ok ok this is to much 20 words cut this down!

• Great Speedy Service.

My vehicle had a very low mileage but the service that was provided included transmission service and lubrication. The overall service was well worth the price that I paid for the Service Contract. Thanks again, Jack Winegardner.

• Repairs

No surprises. Always get a call with an estimate of work needed and if anything else was found to be wrong.

• Good service

There was communication and it was accurate. No problems and no expensive surprises. Pleasant and friendly service. Would go back.

• Great service

The quick service on my vehicule. After service on my car, my car was washed. I appreciated the thoughtfulness of Winegardner in extending this as part of their service.

• Top Flight Corvette Clubs chosen dealership!

Since I work late hours I especially like the fact that I could drop my car after hours. It would be helpful if the drop area were brightly lit for safety and for completing the paperwork

• Great Service

I have brought 3 cars from Jack Winegardner Chevrolet and I always get the best treatment from the sales department to the title department to the services center.