• customer service

Just bought a pickup truck from Lucy at kosher motor excellent service highly recommended.

• Good Experience

Found dealership from the USAA car buying website. Good selection of affordable cars in decent condition.

• One friendly Dealership.

We met with Lucy and Avi to buy a good clean truck. We were welcomed by the staff and felt right at home. Avi made a deal we could afford after Lucy showed us their inventory and we found a 2009 Chevy pickup. The price was great and terms of sale was very easy to afford. We are very happy customers and would buy from kosher motors again.

• very bad experience!!!!

Be very aware of the mere Business practices, just look up the complaints on better Business bureau....

• great experience!! super helpful!

they make sure you get the best for your money!! they are all very helpful when it comes to buying your first car !! awesome dealership!

• eliseo

I bought my BMW there . They have high line cars for a great price. Super friendly people and great customer service. Don't worry about your credit. they have financing for every one. If they can finance me ,they can finance anyone.

• review from Roddney Carswell

outstanding service from kosher motors. Sales Rep (Diogo) on my new purchase of the GMC Envoy received 5star! Amazing Service from there whole team!

• Outstanding

I loved the kindness in the people there. Attention and process was a pleasure. Great car and will definitely recommend it.

• Great dealership!

Easy buying process. Great costumer service and the cars are all excellent. The tough part is to decide which car to buy

• BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

I would NEVER buy a car ANYWHERE else again!!! I cannot believe I have not heard of such a great place before. This is, without a doubt, the BEST car buying experience I've ever encountered. I was hit with a lot of catastrophies all at once. I was soooo worried about how I was going to get a dependable car. My credit was hit hard due to illness and loss of my job. I called about a car I saw in the auto flyer. It was after 7pm....they STILL answered the phone!! Jill and Oleg took their personal time to talk to me and answer all my questions instead of asking me to call back when they are open! AMAZING! I went into the establishment the next day and I was soooo impressed! Perry, Oleg, Diego, Al....all pulled together and got me into a car!!! It was like I was the only person on the planet that was in need! I thought it was impossible...they made it happen! I have bought a lot of cars in my life and I know for a fact that any other dealer would have told me to come back when I was more of an easy buy at the bank, to make their job easier. Kosher Motors treats you professional, courteous, kind....I could go on and on but...the bottom line...God bless them. If you ever find yourself in need of a car....go to Kosher Motors. They become your family and go above and beyond to help you. Thank you so much guys!!!! This is the only place I will ever purchase vehicles from now on!