Garrison Auto Sales

16 reviews

August 7, 2013

What an excellent experience my wife and I had buying our car at Garrison Auto! Brad Wilson was so helpful in finding us what would fit our family needs.... We bought a Ford Expedition over a year ago that is still running great! We have been traveling this summer and it is a comfortable ride for the whole family and in excellent running condition. The service we received was great and we will be back for our next car! Highly recommend them.

Thanks Michael for your purchase and also for your recommendation!!! Let us know if we can help you with anything in the future!!

August 7, 2013

I recently purchased a 2007 Lexus RX from Garrison Auto and have been pleased with my car! The salesman made me comfortable through my purchase and not... feel like I was being "pressured". The car was run smoothly and been a dream! I also love at they are family owned. My friends have been told to contact them when purchasing a car and they will be my first stop for our next vehicle.

Thank you Holly for your purchase back in August! I'm happy to hear you are excited with your Lexus!! Thanks again

August 6, 2013

I just wanted to Thank You guys for the 2007Honda Accord I recently purchased. I do not like buying cars but ya'll truly made it a painless process. I... would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a friendly, stress free place to buy a car. Thank you again

Thank you Jennifer! We are happy that you enjoyed your buying experience!

July 21, 2013

Little did they know I had a certified check for the amount of the vehicle but no one came out to speak to me as I looked at the vehicle. Great looking... vehicle but no customer service at all...

Heartbroken, At Garrison Auto Sales we appreciate every customer that takes the time to come on the lot and show interest in our inventory; and believ...e that ever customer is a potential buyer. I regret and apologize that someone from our staff was unable to greet you outside in a timely manner. We make every effort to greet each customer that comes to our business as promptly as possible. Unfortunately sometimes our staff are out on test drives and/or working with other customers in the office and are not able deliver on this goal. I feel confident that this was the case on that day. When these instances arise we do have a waiting room inside where we can get you a refreshment and the Carfax on the vehicle your interested in to look over while you are waiting. Hopefully in the future we may get a chance to earn your business.

July 1, 2013

i tried to look at a truck 5 times, they keep telling me it will be at the dealership but when i go to see the truck it's not there.

We apologize for your inconvenience! We try to ensure that every vehicle we advertise is on the premise and ready for a demo. Unfortunately this truck... did not get removed from our advertisement in a timely manner. We will strive to do better in the future!

October 18, 2012

Buying a used car is something that I do not like doing at all. With that said the folks at Garrison Auto made my buying experience really easy and enjoyable.... I bought a 2006 Toyota Camry for my wife and it has been an excellent, excellent vehicle for her. The Wilson family are a great bunch to work with!

Thank you Freddie for purchasing your Toyota Camry from us...We hope you enjoy and look forward to doing business again in the future!