Chevrolet-Cadillac of Bloomsburg

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Mrs. Patricia Magill

Excellent customer communications and treated with respect by all employees of the dealership!

Great Service

Always great service at Bloomsburg Chevy Cadillac.

Purchased a used 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500

Very nice people at this dealership, transaction was smooth and price was very fair. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

BloomsburgCC is the best!

The nicest employees work here at the Chevrolet place. Great working with them!

Great Customer Service and Excellent Technicians!

Great customer service and well trained technicians. They really take the time to explain the maintenance they are performing and what items are covered under warranty. They put a great emphasis on having the maintenance or repair being completed the right way.

Great experience in Bloomsburg!

Jon was awesome! First time I ever bought a vehicle on my first trip to the dealership. I will definitely be recommending Jon and Chevrolet Cadillac of Bloomsburg to friends and family!

Great place to get a car

Friendly sales staff and management. They found the exact car I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay. Great place

Second purchase as smooth as the first!

Sales staff always warm and friendly and make the purchase easy. I've been having the service department doing my service since 2009 and only ever had one problem with them that was fixed free of charge. I do really like the new customer lounge and give them a thumbs up for the veteran discount on service!

Great Dealership.

The team at this dealership went well above any dealership I've ever dealt with in the past to make this purchase happen. GOOD JOB ! Great people, will recommend and already have. Thanks Again. Love the truck!

1.0

CARS.COM REVIEW

I was inquiring about a used Chevy Trailblazer advertised by Chevy-Cadillac of Bloomsburg on CARS.COM. I had some specific questions I asked and sent the e-mail inquiry. It has been 4 days and NO one responded in any way. I question their idea of customer service response. I will be searching elsewhere to purchase a vehicle. It would have been nice simply just to hear that they got my inquiry.

Dealer response

We are sorry that your inquiry was missed by the internet manager. We strive to do our best but sometimes fall short. It happened to come in on his day off, and he simply missed it. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please call 570-784-2720 if you have any further interest in this vehicle and listen for the sales department prompt. Thanks for your input.