Chevrolet-Cadillac of Bloomsburg

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great cars and service

I'm writing about Bill Fracalossi and Independance Cheverolet in Bloomsburg, PA. Everyone is very welcoming and friendly. There is no pressure and it is a very comfortable enviroment. Mr. Fracalossi is respectable, and patient. He goes out of his way to explain the vehicles' operations in detail. I would recommend Independance and Bill Fracalossi to everyone.

best dealership I ever purchased from

bought my last 5 vehicles from them and it was the only place I deal with any more for sale, service, and parts. They are the best, it feels like they are friends or family any time I stop in. WON'T GO ANY PLACE ELSE !!!

Great & Friendly TEAM

I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership. From the owner John to the Sales Managers Ray and Leon and the Sales Consultants and Finance Manager they all work as a TEAM. They were very patient with me and never pushed me into a sale. I have always received the best trade in value for my cars also, that alone is what keeps me coming back to them. They helped me pick the best car that was suitable for me and my families needs. I would recommend them over any dealership around. I also send my cars there for service and am never let down.

Great Dealer

Very good experience. Great deal and helpful staff!

Dealer response

Thanks, Jeff! You were great to deal with too! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and good luck with the new Silverado!

A Pleasure to deal with

It was a refreshing experience to deal with Bill Fracalossi on my new 2013 Chevy Equinox. I went to several different dealerships and they gave me the best deal. Thanks Again

Dealer response

Brian, the pleasure was ours! Thank you for your purchase. Please call me or email if you have any concerns. Enjoy your new Equinox! Bill Fracalossi Internet Sales Coordinator Independence Chevrolet Cadillac 420 Central Road Bloomsburg, PA 17815