Beverly Hills BMW

443 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 27, 2019

Avelino was a fantastic sales rep. He handles everything from my online offer through trade inspection, test drive, and negotiations with great approach... and positivity. He strives to make the car buying experience positive. Stefan was great working with on the finance piece of the process. He was also very pleasant to work with along with the rest of the team who went above and beyond to make the deal happen no matter what minor barrier showed itself in the process.

Juan F Manuel Montano Jr, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We're looking forward to your next vis...it with us!

January 31, 2019

Dishonesty in Beverly Hills ( They are not even located in Beverly Hills). I have had so many issues with my vehicle starting with poor service and communication... to the actual car being in the shop countless times. The first service advisor, although nice, didnt document anything properly and eventually "parted" ways with the company, this after advising me that my vehicle has serious service issues. WAIT..it gets better!!! I get passed onto the 2nd service advisor, whom has NO IDEA what is going on with my car...so it is brought back 3 more times (to no success). All this while, they will feed you sweet 1-Liners and depict the epitome of car salesman tactics!!! They end up keeping the car this time (4th time it is in...Ive lost count) and change the entire panel inside...admitting they were wrong this whole time otherwise they wouldnt have changed it...but they still say nothing is wrong..they did it to be safe haha....hmmm yes im sure BMW spend thousands of dollars to do me a favor...lets pretend thats true) HERE IS THE BEST PART...my 2nd advisor calls me in to get the car and TELLS ME about electrical issues and problems with the vehicle and HEY..wouldnt you know...2 days later this service advisor has "Parted" ways with the company. Upon leaving the center...within 30 mins car malfunctions and I immediately drive back...show them and they are dumbfounded and want the car back. AGAIN. Paying over $1200 dollars to consistently ride a loaner. Of course somehow this will be my fault. I havent even mentioned a few of the other problems here bec I HOPE THIS ISNT TOO LONG FOR YOU TO READ. Do yourself a favor and get ANY OTHER VEHICLE (Or at least a Different BMW Center).

Hi There, thank you for providing us with your feedback. We truly appreciate it. If there is anything else that we can do, please do not hesitate to r...each out!

• September 3, 2018

I'm writing this review specifically for RAY! Not only has Ray helped me pick out the best car, gave me the best deal possible on the car (i know so because... I compared the prices of the SAME CAR from 3 different BMW dealerships) and patiently answered all my million questions (since its my first car), BUT he also want out of his way and responsibilities to help me be approved by the bank that did not want to initially give me a lease because of my financial situation. So, if you need a new BMW, go to THIS dealership and ask for RAY specifically. Your experience does not depend on the dealership- it depends on the DEALERS. So, if you want to get a car of your dreams, Ray will do everything for you to be able to afford it! I wish that this is not only read by the customers, but also by the BMW Beverly Hills management because this guy needs a raise!

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience here at Beverly Hills BMW! Your feedback means a lot to us and we'll be sure to pass this review on to Ray! ...Have a fantastic day and feel free to stop by anytime!

August 24, 2018

I felt great to get my first BMW in Beverly Hill dealer. The purchase process was easy and fast. However, the agent didn't pay their passion on their sell,... the only thing they care is asking you to purchase a car.

Hello Paul, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We apologize for any inconveniences. We do hope we can be of assistance in th...e future. Take care!

August 1, 2018

Was ready to purchase a vehicle and was waiting on a call from a finance manager on processing paperwork. Was buying from out of state, already arranged... financing, and the only thing holding up the purchase was their F&I staff. After waiting nearly 24 hours for a call, never received it. My business obviously wasn't important. To add to that, one of the employees that I had texted regarding the purchase apparently mistakenly texted me instead of a coworker, with a rude a dismissive comment about me. They even demanded that I allow them to run my credit, even though I was not using them for any financing. The staff at this dealer are dishonest, unprofessional, and just plain lazy. There are plenty of other BMW dealers out there, don't waste your time or your money at this one.

KB, That's not what we like to hear. Please allow us to make things right. If you don't mind, call Sean Ramezani at 855-529-1662 so we can make th...ings right.

September 2, 2017

Helpful and friendly service. Customer parking is confusing and a bit inconvenient.

Car guy, thank you so much for the five-star review. We truly appreciate the feedback and are glad you received great customer service from us. Have a... wonderful day!

July 12, 2017

Jonathan was a pleasure from the very first phone conversation. I was inquiring about a used car that was in pristine condition and he was able to hold... the highly-sought-after car for ME and ONLY me, even after he got stampeded with interest! He was exceptional and even had the car detailed, scratches buffed out and sparkling like it was absolutely new. Thanks Jonathan!! - Super Happy 2006 Lexus IS 250 Owner

Hello, Jamie! Thank you for your multiple positive reviews! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We will be sure to let Jonathan know he did a great ...job! Have a wonderful day!? -Your Beverly Hills BMW Team

April 27, 2017

Shopping for a Certified i3 Rex and David French was really informed and helpful without resorting to any high-pressure tactics. A very refreshing and... positive experience. Continue the great work!

Thank you so much for choosing us for your vehicle needs! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope you have a wonderful day! -Your Beverly Hills... BMW team

April 25, 2017

I purchased a used 2016 BMW 328i from BMW of Beverly Hills on Saturday. I received VIP Customer Service from both Matt and Charles!! They are extremely... Professional! I HIGHLY Recommend Buying a new or used BMW from Beverly Hills BMW!

Hi Ken, Thank you so much for choosing us for your vehicle needs! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit and that Matt and Charles provided you wi...th service that exceeded expectations?! We hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to seeing you next time! -Yoru Beverly Hills BMW team

April 14, 2017

We were not able to leave until 6:00PM from San Diego to Beverly Hills to purchase the care, however, they knew we would be coming in late and were totally... accommodating and stayed for the hours that it took to make the purchase. Great customer service and we love the car!

Hi Mitzi, Thank you for the great review?! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and that our staff provided you with excellent service! ...We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope you have a wonderful day! -Your Beverly Hills BMW team