Beverly Hills BMW

Sunday Closed 10:00am–7:00pm
New (866) 885-3193 (866) 885-3193
Used (866) 886-4494 (866) 886-4494
Service (866) 888-7139 (866) 888-7139

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

BMW Beverly Hills

This was my best experience ever buying a car! Thank you all so much!

Dealer response

Sydney Caliendo, we are glad we could help!

Great customer service

Amine was great in helping us find a car. Amazing customer service and we’re so happy with our new car. Definitely recommend him if you are looking to buy from this dealership!

Dealer response

Angela Legarda, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Beverly Hills BMW. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

GREAT DEAL & QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES

A week ago I leased a 2022 M550i through Neda at BH BMW. VERY pleased with the deal terms, and as usual the process was painless and a pleasure. Entire experience was outstanding, and I can't recommend Neda and the BH BMW higher. Would give ten stars if possible.

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Great Service at BMW Beverly Hills- NEDA

We had a great experience from start to finish. Neda is truly an amazing. Best salesperson out there.

Dealer response

Diana Arsala, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.3

Had issues but dealer dealt with them.

Dealer does take time to get back to you if there are issues but they resolve the problems if you have a valid reason for them to do so.

Dealer response

S Schiller, we really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Beverly Hills BMW

Revue for BMW of Beverly Hills

AZ the sales person is the best one. This the 3 car we buying from him.

Dealer response

Ricardo Garcia De La Vega, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Great Experience! My 4th car from BH BMW

Phenomenal Car, Service and value. Simon Lee is an asset to Beverly Hills BMW.

Dealer response

Mk Netty, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

BMW of Beverly Hills

My experience was like nothing I?ve ever endured! From the moment I walked in to the time I left I got nothing but professional,trustworthy, amazing service! I have to also shout out a HUGE thank you to Wael Azzam and Toufie Sarwan! They went above and beyond in everything that they did and I live in Bakersfield and it was definitely worth the drive! So thank you again BMW of Beverly Hills, you definitely made a customer for life!!

Dealer response

Ashlee Marroquin, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

New lease

Leasing my third BMW has always been a pleasant experience. Beds and her team were awesome and the Emil of the finance department was great!

Dealer response

Diane Rosas, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Beverly Hills BMW

1.0

Don’t buy a BMW from Beverly Hills

When you purchase a vehicle from Beverly Hills BMW, you’re in for a scam. They separate every department so when you have an issue, no one is responsible. They play hot potato with their responsibilities. It seems that there isn’t one competent person at this dealership. They aren’t trained properly and are rude.

Dealer response

We appreciate you bringing this experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us at (877) 794-4678 so we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.