Beverly Hills BMW

453 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 8, 2020

This is my second BMW purchase at the Beverly Hills dealership. Alex Pahomi with the internet group was professional, friendly, and prepared for my visit.... The rest of the BMW associates were awesome and made me feel like a valued customer.

Hi Jacquelyn German, thank you so much for your positive comments about Beverly Hills BMW! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

August 30, 2020

Great and efficient service I experienced on BMW Bevery Hills

Amy Tan, thank you so much for your high rating!

• September 3, 2018

I'm writing this review specifically for RAY! Not only has Ray helped me pick out the best car, gave me the best deal possible on the car (i know so because... I compared the prices of the SAME CAR from 3 different BMW dealerships) and patiently answered all my million questions (since its my first car), BUT he also want out of his way and responsibilities to help me be approved by the bank that did not want to initially give me a lease because of my financial situation. So, if you need a new BMW, go to THIS dealership and ask for RAY specifically. Your experience does not depend on the dealership- it depends on the DEALERS. So, if you want to get a car of your dreams, Ray will do everything for you to be able to afford it! I wish that this is not only read by the customers, but also by the BMW Beverly Hills management because this guy needs a raise!

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience here at Beverly Hills BMW! Your feedback means a lot to us and we'll be sure to pass this review on to Ray! ...Have a fantastic day and feel free to stop by anytime!

August 30, 2020

Excellent customer service. Wael and Toufie are extremely professional, no sales pressure. Got us the deal we wanted.

Hi Alan Aghabegian, thank you so much for your positive comments about Beverly Hills BMW!

July 1, 2020

I purchased a CPO 2017 BMW X5 from Beverly Hills BMW last week and the transaction went very smoothly. I started with an online inquiry and was contacted... by Wael Azzam, their sales associate. From that point on, Wael was very helpful and professional. Since I was coming in from out of town to look at the car, he made sure to coordinate the availability of the vehicle prior to my visit. Upon arrival, Wael took great care in walking me through the process of test drive, process, financing and answered all my questions. He was professional, pleasant and honest during the entire process. It took a while to get through the paperwork, trade in, financing but after 4 hours, I was on my way back to San Diego with the X5. Wael was there to see me through to the end and has even followed up via text days later to make sure everything is going well. I truly appreciate his and Beverly Hills BMW's attentiveness and great customer service in making what is big transaction, a smooth and pleasant one. You have a happy customer!

Ro, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Beverly Hills BMW. Our team strives to deliver an excellent exp...erience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

May 14, 2020

My family and I have bought and leased several cars here. Neda tries to be aggressive and is rude, pushy, condescending. They don't even want to give... deals to loyal customers and play games thinking you just walk in the dealership and lease or buy a new car on a whim. They try to make you uncomfortable, never really correspond to your liking when you e-mail them. Don't be scared of Neda trying to be intimidating.

March 16, 2020

I was there yesterday to buy the used 2016 yellow convertible M4 but noticed that parts of the vehicles were repainted. It is noticeable to the eye, but... still used a device to measure the thickness of the paint which confirmed that both sides of the car were repainted. What a disappointment! I travelled 300 miles paying $400 for flights just to find out that the car was damaged and repaired. Sales person said he didn’t know. His manager said he didn’t know. Of course it wasn’t on the inspection report. Do you think the technicians didn’t know? Either they are super unprofessional or they hide it. Either way this dealership demonstrated dishonesty. Just to warn others to not fall into the trap.

Hi Oded Karni, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. Please reach out to us at (877) 794-4678 when you can so... we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.

November 1, 2019

My 3 month old X1 needs a new head unit for the radio/ electronics as apple car play has never worked. When I took it in I was told there are no loaner... vehicles for 2 weeks. When they didn't have the part for my car I was given the choice to leave it there for 5 days collecting dust or come back and get it. Makes no sense that a dealership would have no loaner cars. Very disappointing coming from Lexus where this never happened.

Cary Millman, it's upsetting to hear that your experience was anything but stellar. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please rea...ch out to us directly at (877) 794-4678 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

October 22, 2019

Good service very satisfied excellent sales person

Hi Priti Patel. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! It seems like you had a satisfactory experience, so we are puzzled to see the... 1 star review. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything further we can do. Thanks again and have a great day!

October 22, 2019

Loved Neda, was very helpful, informative and polite. She has excellent assistants.

Esther Surkin, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Beverly Hills BMW. Thank you for the positive review..., and we hope to see you again soon!