Sales hours: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Used (866) 886-4494 (866) 886-4494
Service (866) 888-7139 (866) 888-7139

1.7

AWFUL, BAD, INCOMPETENT.

It's a shame there is no minus star option to pick for this place. This business does not deserve a 1 start rating, but that is the minimum I can choose!! STAY AWAY. If you are looking for competence, client care, fairness, or even adequate customer service this is not the place to bring your car for service. Definitely visit BMW of BH if you want pompous, disingenuous, misogynistic, arrogant, cheating, and incapable service from a group of people who have only their own very deep pockets in mind. WOW! I am beyond disgusted at how these people stay in business or how they put their head down at night knowing the way they gouge and rip people off. My car was in the shop for 2 months!!!! They kept saying they could not get the part. No apology or even an offer to make it right.

Dealer response

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (877) 794-4678 when you have a chance and ask for either our Service Manager, Brent, or our Service & Parts Director, Christopher. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

330e is the way to go!!

Simon Lee at Beverly Hills BMW is always a pleasure to business with!!

Dealer response

Paul H Kim, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

2020 BMW X3

Neda Shahrokhi provided an excellent customer service from the beginning to the end of the process. She?s very nice, reliable, professional and patient I would recommend her to anyone.

Dealer response

Maria Joaquino, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Beverly Hills BMW! We're looking forward to your next visit with us! Take care!

BMW X3

NEDA IS THE BEST! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Dealer response

Hi Maria Joaquino! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Until the next time we meet, take care!

Balash, Jonathan and Lucas are the BEST!

From Lucas taking back my lease to Balash- so patient! So kind! Found me a fab car at a fab deal. Jonathan was a doll in finance. Amazing experience. Ty Guys!!! Santa Monica BMW couldn?t get me the deal and Balash came through! Love my car!

Dealer response

Victoria Fischer, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Beverly Hills BMW. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Loved the service!

Ara Durgaryan was the dealer who helped me and he did an amazing job. I will recomend to anyone interested in getting a new car!

Dealer response

Adam Small, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Beverly Hills BMW

Always prompt and repaired proficiently. Friendly service

Dealer response

Hi Jeffrey Ten, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Excellent Service!

I made an appointment in less than an hour, including driving to the location. It?s an easy transaction , thanks to the help of your sales agent, Sayna. She?s the best and really an asset to this company. She?s very prompt, honest, and professional. After three hours, I took home a nice pre-owned vehicle for my 18 year old son. Everyone in this location?s hospitality went beyond my expectation. I will definitely come back to this location again for my future BMW purchases.

Dealer response

J Aguilo, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Beverly Hills BMW

Beautiful people. Buy your car here!! Loved every minute of my time with the team!

Dealer response

Hi Capricorn Clark, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Beverly Hills BMW 335I Purchase

I had a great experience at Beverly Hills bmw. I worked with employee Josh Kottke who was exemplary. He was professional and friendly, and provided all of the information and assistance necessary for me to purchase my car with ease. There was one issue with the vehicle, however upon raising awareness to this, it was promptly taken care of. Josh communicated with me throughout my experience purchasing and servicing the vehicle. I took the vehicle to my BMW specialist mechanic who said the car was clean, never tuned, and all systems were satisfactory. 10/10 experience. Would recommend.

Dealer response

Blaze Goldman, we really appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.