Beverly Hills BMW

443 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 7, 2016

Best service around!!! Carla Langley you are seriously the best, couldn't have asked for a better experience especially being that I was a first time buyer.... From the very first phone call to the last nothing but honesty and the best service. I would recommend her and BMW of Beverly Hills to all my friends and family. Carla, thanks again for all your help!!

June 7, 2016

I took my car in for routine maintenance and to look into an issue with the A/C. I was informed by my service advisor that the A/C issue was due to a previous... accident of which the body shop had not fully fixed the issue. He insisted that I have the service department perform the repairs as the body shop would "only cause further issues." At his advice, I trusted that this would be dealt with in a timely and professional manner. It was anything but. My insurance company and I requested an estimate several times only to be ignored as this was needed for insurance to give the go-ahead to proceed with repairs. What should have been a 2-3 day ordeal ended up lasting 20 days, thus exceeding the total number of days for the rental car on this claim. The original body shop stepped up and agreed to pay for three of those days. All the service department did was place blame and not accept responsibility for their delays, even though they are well-documented by my insurance company. I am now stuck with a $650 car rental bill that they refuse to cover. This is by far the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered. It is now 2 1/2 frustrating months later and the service department continues to place blame on everybody but themselves. Even my insurance company is appalled at how they have handled this. Both BMW and Beverly Hills BMW has lost a customer.

Ryan, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you as this does not sound like the quality... of customer service we pride ourselves on. We would be more than happy to assist you. Please contact Shaun Duron at 323-326-9703. Thank you once again and we look forward to speaking with you.

June 6, 2016

My car has had electrical panel issues often and it has inconveniently taken 5 appointments to take care of it properly. They changed the panel after two... years with the same issue. Furthermore they forgot to tell me twice that my car needed to stay overnight to be fixed although they promised it ready by 4pm. Once they left me without a ride and they had to pick me up after hours to get my car. The counselor Jaques Riley would never give me a heads up unless I call the office. Overall this has been inconvenient and stressful. Also my car never got an alignment. It's a strategy to have you buy new tires once the lease ends. First they told me I needed two replaced and then only one. I will file directly to consumer affairs and bbb. I left messages to the service manager and never got a call back.

Hi Yanira. We sincerely apologize that you did not receive a satisfactory service experience. We pride ourselves on providing stress free and prompt s...ervice to every guest. Please reach out to Shaun Duron at 323-326-9703 so we may further assist you. Thank you!

June 3, 2016

Helpful and personable staff. Clean facility. Refreshments. Car returned clean.

June 1, 2016

Amazing facilities. They took my car and performed all the services I needed. They even found a few things that I did not notice, gave me a call to let... me know and approve the work. Jeff Baker provided fast, professional, and courteous service. I highly recommend BMW of Beverly Hills for service.

May 31, 2016

Tracked down one of several pesky vibrations I've been having.

May 27, 2016

The service tech was nice & helpful. My car was taken care of excellently.

May 26, 2016

After 15 years and three vehicles with Beverly Hills BMW I can unequivocally state that Dung Trinh is among the best in the organization, providing unparalleled... guest service. Throughout the ebb and flow of various service managers, policy shifts and organizational restructuring, it has been the consistency of dedicated team members like Dung and Ziggy that make every visit effective and efficient. Personal yet profressional, they are the epitome of guest service and always provide an honest evaluation, even when it's not what I want to hear. They are the heart and soul of what it means to be a BMW BH client and I will remain there as long as that spirit of personal, professionalism remains.

May 25, 2016

I have been dealing with Beverly Hills BMW (Neda) for over fifteen years. Every one of my BMW's has come from that dealership ( Neda). I currently live... in Prescott, Arizona, but made the 800 mile round trip to lease another BMW from Neda and the wonderful people who work with her. If you want what I consider the best, most reliable car made at really good price, talk to Neda at Beverly Hills BMW. She will be there for you long after you drive your new car away. Oh yes, the all important service department is as good as they get. I went there for eleven years when I lived in Los Angeles. Ask for Laurie. She will take good care of you and your car.

May 23, 2016

I discovered a slow leak in one tire (thanks to the BMW TPM system) and when I came in to BH BMW to have it checked out, they took care of me immediately.... Turns out I was due for an oil change anyway, so while they awaited authorization from BMW to replace the tire (I have the wheel/tire insurance), they did the oil change. Entire process took less than 60 minutes. Thanks to Dung Trinh, Laurie Down and Ernie Sumen at BH BMW.