Bart's Car Store Dayton

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Day at Barts's!! Got my Jeep

Jeremy Garrison was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful and informative. No pressure, no hassle sale. Thanks!

• 2nd Time Customer Review

More than enough help. Great customer service. i have already will continue to recommend people to Bart's Car Store. Jeremy was very helpful in finding what I wanted.

• Awesome!

Jeremy was so nice and helpful! He helped me find a car that was suitable for my budget & needs. He really went above and beyond working out a deal with me. Jeremy has great customer service skills, I will definitely recommend him to family & friends!

• Gina Berent - 2008 Chevy Equinox

Fast, efficent and fair. Jeremy Garrison listened to what I needed in a vehicle and did not pressure me into something else. Low paper work fee! Highly recommend!!!

• Kim Collum - Jeremy Garrison

Jeremy was very helpful, took his time with us and helped us find a vehicle that met our checklist. He went over and above our expectations. Thanks so much Jeremy!

• Bought a 2011 Ford on a 2008 budget

My experience here was excellent. I couldn't ask for friendlier staff. Jeremy and Charles bent over backwards to make the deal come together and get what I wanted I would highly recommend Jeremy to anyone looking for a car. He went the extra mile.

• Great Place to buy a car

Everyone was great to work with. Salesman Jeremy was great.

Everyone was great to work with. Salesman Jeremy was great.

• Bought a 2009 Wrangler

I stopped by to look at a Jeep. Jeremy Garrison was an excellent sales rep. I am going to recommend Bart's Car Store to everybody i know

• Great dealership to buy a car from

Jeremy G. was my salesman. Excellent dealership, great people, great buying experience. I would recommend to my friends.

• Bart's is the best

Just bought my third vehicle from Justin at Bart's, I get treated like family every time I walk in the door.