Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Awesome Service

Manny is the best! I am so happy and greatful I got to deal with such a great, honest, and hard working salesman like him. I would recommend anyone and everyone to him and this dealership. Also, thanks to the rest of the staff who helped us close the deal. ¿

• Feeling a Champion

Had a great experience at Champion Dodge. Paul Rojas was a great sales person. He got me on the vehicle I wanted and gave me good deal on it. I would totally recommend all my friends and family to this place. I am very happy with my new Jeep.

• Got a GREAT deal from some GREAT people!!

I came in a little worried about buying a new car. Abe Khalaf made the process so easy. He was super helpful and was very informative about everything. We had a few laughs and that just made me feel at ease. The guys here were trying to get me in my new car and got me a great deal. I'm happy i came and shopped here. Driving away in my new Ram 1500 today!!

• Great service!

Great dealer! Good customer service. Really friendly staff. They really work to get the monthly payment you are looking for!

• Chrysler 200 silver

Satisfied with the attention and Luis Gonzales helped with making me feel comfortable

• Great service!!!

Edgar was very hopefull in helping us with our purchase. He went above and beyond to get us the right information and he answered all our questions without hesitation. Thank you Edgar!!!

• New Durango on the road!

Such a nice environment, and the best prices all around! Thank you Denise for all the help! I would totally recomend this dealership to a family member and friend!

• Alondra

I don't have the best credit but was looking for a used car. I went to Champion Dodge and Eduardo Campos made car buying a quick and easy process. I explained my situation and he assured me he will do what he could to get me into the car I wanted. It was a quick process and sure enough I drove away in my new used car.. Thanks to Eduardo Campos for really caring about his me his customer..

• Amazing Deals

Estevan Was a great help he was able to get us the best deal possible on the car we loved. He was also very patient with me and my family. Will definitely recommend this place.

• New Dodge Charger

4 stars Billy did a great job! Helped me find excacly what I was looking for I highly recommend this dealer!