New 866-962-5150 Dealer Website
Used 866-976-4020 Email Dealer
Service 877-413-6755

4.0
  • Great experience

Jay and Sheen were a good team that helped me get exactly what I was looking for. I didn't even feel like they were sales men I felt like I as talking to a buddy. The price they gave me starting out was a fair price right from the start no high balling and working there way down. Trent was the closer and told me the facts, but didn't even push for a sale. Just make sure you understand the coverages Before you go to sign the contract cause the add on coverages can get lengthy and costly in the final paperwork if you choose to use them. I never enjoy going through a sales process for a car, but so far this is the first place I would actually give any stars too for a buying process. Overall I am glad I chose Tracy Volkswagon because I felt like I was legitimately taken care of with Jay and Sheen. Even after the sale they went the extra mile to make sure I understood the car and functions.