Tracy Volkswagen

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

December 27, 2017

Danny and his team have taken good care of my 2013 Jetta Hybrid since I purchased the car new. Even though I have moved quite far from Tracy I still b...ring there for great service.

November 20, 2017

I had a really great experience, everyone felt like they were family. They really helped and had great customer service. I would highly reccomend them...!

November 17, 2017

I've been in the market for quite a while, I was screwed over on my previous vehicle purchase from a Stealership in Sacramento. They gave me a high ra...te and required downpayment. Fast forward to a year later here at Tracy Volkswagen, Walked on the lot and took a look at the GTI's , i've always been a fan of VW I have owned about 4. Jay the salesman approaches me and immediately puts me on a car that I never even thought about looking at. That was the 2015 Golf Sportwagen Diesel , they had just released them back onto the market. It took me awhile to pull the trigger but the dealership worked with me along the way and they were very transparent . I walked off the lot with 0% financing and 0$ down and at a comfortable monthly payment. I recommend this dealership to any skeptical buyers out there, this place is LEGIT . They got rid of my trade in which i was buried in by interest rate and vehicle price, and put me in a new car no problems whatsoever.

November 17, 2017

My mom and I were in the market to purchase a vehicle for my Dad who commutes about 200 miles a day . We weren't really sure what we were looking for ...but Geno (the salesman) pointed us towards the right direction ! All it took was a Hello and he immediately put us in the right car . We ended up purchasing a 2015 Certified Golf TDI , we were skeptical at first because of the whole Diesel Gate incident but Geno made sure we had nothing to worry about . He owned a TDI himself! He was honest and very well informed . He showed us every little feature and even helped us when the Def Fluid light turned on a few weeks after purchase . We are happily getting 46 MPG cruising at 80mph!

March 25, 2017

I bought the car they advertised (it was a used Lexus at this VW dealership) at the price I wanted to pay. Buying process wasn't as simple as I expect...ed, due to hefty imposed dealer's restocking fee if I chose to return vehicle within required 48 hours after a Lexus dealer's pre-purchase inspection. Best part of the experience was salesman Geno, a very professional, sympathetic and patient young man, who knew how to listen and answer my questions.

April 25, 2016

Jay and Sheen were a good team that helped me get exactly what I was looking for. I didn't even feel like they were sales men I felt like I as talking... to a buddy. The price they gave me starting out was a fair price right from the start no high balling and working there way down. Trent was the closer and told me the facts, but didn't even push for a sale. Just make sure you understand the coverages Before you go to sign the contract cause the add on coverages can get lengthy and costly in the final paperwork if you choose to use them. I never enjoy going through a sales process for a car, but so far this is the first place I would actually give any stars too for a buying process. Overall I am glad I chose Tracy Volkswagon because I felt like I was legitimately taken care of with Jay and Sheen. Even after the sale they went the extra mile to make sure I understood the car and functions.

Tracy Volkswagen