477 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jerry's Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Staff

The best experience purchasing my new vehicle. Thanks Jerry's Ford staff.

The best experience purchasing my new vehicle. Thanks Jerry's Ford staff.

• Great experience working with Se Park at Jerry's

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I recently went to Jerry's to purchase a pre-owned cargo van. I run a small non-profit with a workforce empowerment program, and we needed the van to shuttle our crew to different job sites. I did a good amount of research before deciding on the exact vehicle I wanted, and knew the price I wanted to pay. I contacted Jerry's and spoke with Se Park. Se didn't initially have the van I was looking for, but immediately offered to look into it for me. He called me back shortly afterwards and told me he had found the van I wanted. We went to meet Se and take the van for a test drive. There were a couple of small issues with the van, and Se made sure everything was taken care of. When it came time to talk price, I found Se to be very agreeable and easy to work with. We didn't have to haggle too much at all. He was very understanding of the budget we had available, and in the end we agreed on a number that worked for both of us. It was a very positive experience overall and I would recommend going to Se for any vehicle purchase.

• Jerry's Ford is a terrific dealership
    May 19, 2017

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Jerry's. The sales person ,Vanessa Wick was wonderful. She was knowledgeable and more importantly, if she did not know the answer, she would research the answer. Vanessa Wick was great on follow up after the sale, making sure any problems were resolved. The rest of the staff at Jerry's was also friendly and helpful.

• Appreciation to Mark Harrington, the General Manager
    May 9, 2017

Upon conversing with Mark Harrington, our issues were efficiently resolved. I have been satisfied with Jerry's Ford Sales and Service, especially Anthony Roman in Service since 2014, his replacement Aly Herrera since 2016 and now Mark Harrington the General Manager who after initial runaround with sales staff ascertained that issues with my car were efficiently resolved. Many Thanks to Aly Herrera and Mark Harrington.

• Great customer service

Wnet there ti buy used car but during finance process we backed out and actually decided to buy a new car. Sales Mgr Miguel, sales person Hadley and the person completing the financing were all great. We got the car we wanted for a great price. We are extrememly happy and will ne back for my new truck next year.

• Service

Excellent service I will go there for my service or andthings I need about my Ford.

• new mustang

very nice experience, great staff, no pressure, no waiting

very nice experience, great staff, no pressure, no waiting

• A good place to buy a Ford.

Good sales and service people. Nice facility. Staff stays in touch regularly.

Good sales and service people. Nice facility. Staff stays in touch regularly.

• Mazda CX-3

Very easy buying process. Great salesman Hadley. Finance was quick and not pushy for additional add-ons.

• Car Service

Repair was done appropriately and on time. No issues.

Repair was done appropriately and on time. No issues.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, William! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!