New 888-247-1883 Dealer Website
Used 888-505-0109 Email Dealer
Service 877-799-9621

Average based on 292 reviews.
  • Great Staff

The best experience purchasing my new vehicle. Thanks Jerry's Ford staff.

The best experience purchasing my new vehicle. Thanks Jerry's Ford staff.

• oil change

they are always getting me in when i have limited time.

they are always getting me in when i have limited time.

• Community of Excellence

Jerry?s Automotive Group is by far the best car buying experience of my life. My sales Consultant was Hadley Tieku. He is very personable, knowledgeable with a pleasant demeanor. He exceeded my expectations. I also met/collaborated with Felecia Bowles. She is a jewel and a ?Great? Ambassador for this company. Kudos! I will return soon to Jerry's to update my wife's vehicle. This is a must stop before you purchase your next automobile.

• New 2016 F-250

Jerry's staff were pleasant and very accommodating. We found the dealership via a web search. Their end of model year discounts were incredible!

• Service on a 2013 Edge

Excellent in all aspects. Bill Ritenour kept me apprised of how the work was progressng over the 2 days it took to complete.

• Jerrys Ford

I made an appointment. I only needed a new battery installed (I even had the battery purchased and waiting in the floorboard of my truck) and it still took over an hour to get it put in. So that is why I rated it low. I feel I should have been in/out in under 30 min for that. They were very courteous and pleasant, but I felt making an appt it should not have taken that long!

• My Mustang

my car was washed for me and my phone was resinked with my car again

my car was washed for me and my phone was resinked with my car again

• 2014 Ford Escape Titanium

Push the "THAT WAS EASY" button! I saw the car online, ran over to see it (12 folks had already viewed it) and got it that afternoon.

• Car Service Feedback

Service was overall very good as ususal (if you need 50 plus characters, don't contact me again!

• LOVING MY NEW CAR!!

I appreciated the extra mile everyone went through to ensue that I was able to purchase my car. From my sales person, Larry, to the Finance Manager, Jim, I was TRULY impressed with their efforts to ensure I was happy. I recommend anyone to come to Jerry's Ford! I guarantee if you weren't a Ford lover before, you will be after they complete your deal!! Thank you to all of you!!