• fabulous experience

I have bought many land rovers and range rovers over the years. I always went to Hornberg because they were close to my home. I have had so many bad experiences there that I decided to try a new dealership. I went to Land Rover of South Bay and my experience was fantastic. The sales people were helpful. There was no pressure and I believe they gave me a very fair deal. Now I would never go any where else!

• Todd DeAngelis

Service team has always been great. This time though we didnt feel like we were communicated with as well as in the past, the car was actually in service for a few days which we were not prepared for. We called ourselves to see what was up, etc.

• Vice President

Service was great and the follow up calls keeping me in the loop were even better. Thanks again

• Review

Easy experience with rental car and dealing with Jesse Bulen.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Easy experience with rental car and dealing with Jesse Bulen.

• Excellent Customer Service

Purchasing a new vehicle could not of been easier. Thank you to Rodolfo Sanchez for his excellent customer service before and after my purchase. I couldn't be happier and will absolutely recommend Land Rover South Bay.

• Service

I purchased Range Rover 3years ago, now I purchased one used Range Rover, whatever buy or do fix the car, have good service all the time!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Service vist

Great service easy to deal with took care of the problems

Great service easy to deal with took care of the problems

• Hermosa Beach

Nate and everyone at South Bay Land Rover are the best. Great service. Great attitudes. Great facility.

• First class attention

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Seamless and efficient. Nathan was extremely helpful and accommodating. I needed some side-steps installed and they took care of it quickly and did a great job.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Very Happy!

I recently purchased a gorgeous 2016 Full Sized HSE and the team could not have been more courteous, professional and helpful. I also checked other dealers' prices and got a fantastic deal! Thanks!