National Road Automotive

69 reviews

• March 4, 2014

I walked in looking for a nice reliable car particularly a Dodge Charger which they so happened to have on their lot. Devin greeted me and asked me if... I wanted to test drive the car. We took it for a spin,came back and Devin said let's get you in this car. Paperwork was easy and quick. Everyone in the dealership was friendly and helpful. They even washed my car for me. I got my plates fast as well along with them calling to checked to see if my family and I were enjoying our new car. I definitely recommend them to anyone if they are looking for a nice and reliable car.

Jiovone I'm glad to see that you were happy with the way you were treated. We take a lot of pride in our customer satisfaction. Its always great to he...ar that our efforts are appreciated. Thank you for yoyr purchase. We look forward to helping you in the future.

September 25, 2018

Nothing has changed from prior poor reviews, management doesn't understand the value of the customer so they move websites and think that a do-over... is all they need.

October 27, 2015

My husband and I purchased a Ford F-150 from National Road Automotive on July 8th, 2015. The purchase experience was reasonably smooth. However, what transpired... after the purchase was not. A month went by and we realized that never received any documents from the bank so we called in to National Road Automotive on multiple occasions to ask questions about why we had not received a payment book. They treated us like we were stupid and told us we had to take this matter up with Huntington Bank. We made several calls to Huntington Bank and spent a great deal of time on the phone with them, only to confirm that they had no record of a loan for our truck. Finally in the second week of September, 2 full months after the purchase of the truck, we got a phone call from National Road that our loan paper work had been sitting there all along. It was not filed properly and was therefore not processed. They said that we either had to come in and rewrite the loan or process it right away and we would have to be prepared to make 2 payments at once. We chose to make the 2 payments at once. We had no desire to come back in and spend another hour at the dealership. It was not disclosed to us, however, that since the loan was processed so late, a negative hit would go straight to our credit report. I am happy to say that Huntington Bank did eventually remove the late payments from our credit report but it should have never happened. I will also add that when we discussed this matter with Huntington Bank, their customer service reps were absolutely flabbergasted with the ethic displayed by National Road in the matter. This situation with the loan processing was absolutely positively the poorest display of professionalism we have ever witnessed. Before all this confusion happened with the loan, we also had brought the truck back in twice for minor repairs…serpentine belt replacement and brake work. The first time we dropped it off we were told someone would call us within a few hours to discuss the work that would be done and to get approval. After several hours, no one called. We called in and were told again that someone would call within an hour. Still, no call. We called again and were put off us again until the end of the day, around 4 PM when they said the truck was “ready.” We picked up the truck but no work order or invoice was provided. We had no idea of what was done to the truck, nor did anyone at National Road. The serpentine belt was replaced but the brakes felt no different. We brought the truck back soon after to have the brakes serviced again were faced this time also with poor communication and no work order or invoice. After one full and one half days in their shop the brakes behave no differently. Anytime we called in to National Road after we purchased the truck, whether it be regarding repairs or the loan, we were treated as though we no longer mattered- the sale was already made so why provide us with good customer service. The general manager, Mike Ellsworth, who made the mistake was unapologetic and short with us. In fact, nearly every time we called to discuss repairs or the loan, he was short and seemingly annoyed. We like our truck but we cannot recommend dealing with this company.

January 7, 2015

I called the dealer and I also sent Email got no response from ether one. The car I wanted to buy is still there

November 8, 2014

Devin was Amazing he knows a lot about cars he was very helpful in helping me find my daughter her first car I would most definitely refer all my friends... and family to him...everyone was so Great...!!!!! Thank you Amee

Amee and Tori, thanks so much for your kind review and valued business! Please let us know how we may serve you in the future. Happy Holidays!

August 8, 2014

rick and mike Its nice to test drive a car with out a salesmen riding with you Fast and friendly service.Bought a car took in home in about an hour.

We really appreciate your business, Larry. It was a pleasure working with you!

June 20, 2014

I wanted to take the time to commend all of the employees of National Road for your excellent service! I walked into your dealership expecting the usual... sales hassle and haggle and walked out not only with a new car but also a wonderful memory of what the car-buying experience SHOULD be. In particular, I want you to know that Mr. Rich Greenberg is the absolute best salesman ...EVER! Not only was he patient in dealing with me during our transaction but also was very understanding in my post-sale needs. Rich has absolutely done any and everything possible to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. In the past I have purchased several cars from large, well-known dealerships in the Columbus area and have never felt as comfortable and relaxed with the buying process as I have with National Road. I highly recommend your company to anyone looking to buy a vehicle and be happy with their purchase. Thank you National Road for doing your A1 best for your customers---I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Thanks Robin, We try to treat every customer professionally and with respect. I'm glad you had a good expierience. We look forward to working with you... in the future.

June 9, 2014

My girlfriend and I have a baby on the way. We were looking for a nice reliable and safe car that is good on gas, preferably a Honda Accord. After talking... a bit, he said, "I know which car is right for you". We hadn't even mentioned Accord. 5 minutes into the test drive, we were in love with the car. Devin made the buying process quick and simple, with a down payment we could afford. She and I are very happy with our beautiful blue Honda Accord, and will be sending everyone we know to see him.

Clyde, Thanks for the review. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. It always easier working with great customers like you and your girlfriend.

June 8, 2014

I work in logistics, and with varying hours, my need for transportation became increasingly serious. I have had some trouble with my credit, but after... talking with Devin for a few minutes, he had me convinced that there would be accredited financing available. I liked the Ford Explorer, and within minutes, I was approved for it. I even had little on the job time, anda new address. Thank you very much, Mike and Devin, and as Devin suggested, I will be sending in all of my friends and family.

Heather, It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new Ford Explorer and let us know if theres anything we can help you with in the future.

June 2, 2014

Sales Consultant; Devin J. Gough and Manager; Michael Ellsworth were very acceptional, helpful, patient and kind. I wish I knew 10(ten) people who wants... or needs to buy a car today because this is the first and only car lot that I would want them to go to. Thanks.

Kimberly and Drake, Thanks for the positive feedback. We really enjoyed working with you. We look forward to helping you and your friends in the futur...e.