• Great Service Great Vehicle

We drove from Wisconsin to purchase a 2004 Silverado from Brandon at McKee Auto in Des Moines IA. He was excellent to work with and we were very happy that the truck was exactly as he told us it would be. We purchased the vehicle in January and it's now April and we have no complaints at all. The truck we wanted was hard to find (2500 4x4 long box with extended cab in white) so that is why we ended up buying out of state. Brandon was great to work with and we weren't disappointed!

• 2 vehicles purchased

We had been looking for over a year for a truck for my husband to use for his contractor business. In addition, I had also been looking for a minivan for myself. We found the perfect truck, at the perfect price. We drove over three hours to look at and purchase the truck, they happen to have a minivan that was newer and higher-priced than what I wanted, but it was there so we ended up getting both. Diamond was super helpful over the phone & internet, and made the experience easy.

• GMC Sierra 1500

Ron was super nice and very easy to work with and do paper with. Along with Zach Blair made it really easy to purchase the truck.

• Good experience at McKee Auto

Very good experience purchasing from McKee Auto. Zach and Brandon were great to deal with and treated me very well. One of the few times I have purchased a vehicle and felt good about not just the vehicle but the whole experience.

• Excellent Communication, Service & Truck! Thanks!

I was a little nervous buying from out of state. Zack and Diamond were great. They were very comfortable to deal with and the vehicle was exactly as described. I bought the truck sight-unseen putting down a deposit before I ever made the trip from Ohio to Des Moines. I flew there in the morning, caught a ride to the dealer and met the guys. They made me very comfortable and knew I was coming. Diamond was able to process my paperwork quickly in order that I could get back on the road to make a 700 mile drive back to Ohio. He answered all my questions and was very informative. The truck was exactly as described. They let me look at it, drive it and check it out as much as I wanted. On the way back to Ohio Zach texted me to see that all was OK with the truck and my trip. I'd but from McKee again. Thanks for the experience.

• Five stars

Will continue to buy from them. Stayed after hours to sell me the truck I bought. Super nice and solid truck. Very happy. Well worth the 4.5 hr drive

• Awesome salesperson!

We were treated with respect and everyone was friendly. Found a great car at a great price! Kudos to Jordan Miller!

• McKee Auto

My daughter bought a car here. We thought Zac was not the best salesman when we first visited. Ended up dealing mostly with Brandon to buy her car. They ended up misplacing her extra key and the key fob, which took them a week to find. Not a fantastic experience, but she is happy with the car so far, which is a great thing.

Hi Jane. Thank you for your review! I am sorry about it taking as long as it did to get you your daughters key fob. We try to accommodate every customer as much as we can at the dealership every day. We are glad that we were able to get the fob to you guys and that she is happy with her new Malibu. We appreciate every review we get if it is good or bad. We strive do to please all of our customers on a daly basis! Thanks gain for the review! and your business!

• Buyer

Best experience ever in buying a car!! Highly recommend!! Go see Diamond!! He is truly amazing to work with!!! We will buy again from here!!!

• Very helpful!

Very please with Geo he has been helping me every step of the way as much as he can to get me into the pick up I'm wanting! Have not made purchase yet but I definitely plan to once my other pick up is fixed.

Hi Bret! Thanks you for the great review. We are very pleased to know you are enjoying your experience with McKee Auto. Gio is a GREAT guy and we all work here together to insure everyone gets the service they deserve. We look forward to making a trade with you and continuing out relationship!