Tyngsboro Motor Sales

(5.0) 1 review

Call This Dealer

• Perfect Christmas present for my wife!

Mike and the team at Tyngsboro Motors helped make my wife's Christmas Jeep wish come true. I had been looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee for 6 weeks an...d hadn't found the right match. Tyngsboro Motors posted the perfect Jeep 4 days before Christmas when I had basically given up. It was in great condition, Limited package with low miles and the perfect colors, white exterior with a beige leather interior and dark dashboard with Nav/back up cam. Exactly what she wanted. I thought for sure it would take 2 days of me hustling around to DCU and the RMV to get the loan and registration setup in time for Christmas. Mike setup the DCU loan on site in 10 minutes at an incredibly low rate and with no payments for 60 days!! I couldn't believe it. I didn't have to run back and forth to the bank 4 times. Even better, Mike's team took care of the insurance coordination and registration process. I was able to drive away in one visit with one call to my insurance company authorizing them to work with Tyngsboro Motors!! Total time at the dealership including the test drive was 75 minutes!! Mike and I negotiated a great price relative to the market and the whole experience was a pleasure compared to some of the other dealers I had visited previously. My wife was thrilled and thought I had to do all kinds of gymnastics to make it happen. Please don't tell her!!! :) Thank you again, you can expect many referrals from this very happy Jeep fan!

Tyngsboro Motor Sales