• The Best Around!

My experience at Princeton Chevrolet couldn't have been any better! I was there to lease a new truck and I worked with Joann to make this possible. She and her team helped me throughout the process from selecting the truck, going through paper work, setting up my bluetooth/onstar and more. The delivery of my truck was so thorough that I feel like I could now sell it myself! The finance manager was also very speedy and knowledgeable. He did not bog me down with knowledge that would be over my head and got me out of there in an efficient amount of time. The owner even introduced himself! If you want a good deal, a nice experience and a personal touch - you go to Princeton Chevrolet. Spend the extra time/mileage to drive to Princeton, NJ if it's not your local dealer. It's really a no brainer after this experience! Thank you to Joann and to the entire team at Princeton Chevrolet!

• Best Service!

Princeton Chevrolet has THE best service! I know I'm getting the parts and fluids that are designed for my car so that I won't compromise my vehicle warranty. And the cost for service is very reasonable.

• 2014 Corvette Stingray

Very knowledgeable staff. kind and courteous. Excellent !!

Very knowledgeable staff. kind and courteous. Excellent !!

• A payment plan for cost is needed. repairs great

The quality of the repairs were excellent. A payment plan to pay for the costs needs to be implemented. My costs for the repairs were $2,000 plus. I asked if there were a payment plan and was informed that there was not, except in theory. I was informed that you can get your keys to the vehicle once the debt is paid in full. For a working family this is very cost prohibited and could prevent the customer to travel to and fro to their jobs in order to pay for the repairs without having transportation.

• Review for Princeton Chevrolet

I had a really good buying experience with this dealership, my salesperson Joanne Vass was extremely professional I definitely recommend this place.

• Thank you for a great job!!

great service will continue to come back and also recommend others, thank you.

great service will continue to come back and also recommend others, thank you.

• VERY UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE

I had scheduled my car in to get looked at and the moment I walked up to the desk of Beth I felt very interrogated and uncomfortable. I had booked my car in for a service to get a few things done and we went over the information that I had put in to get looked at and the moment we went over that information I felt like I was being put down and stupid for not knowing that the dealer service department closes at 4pm, the information i put. Im not working in a dealership. I dont know that stuff. I had tried to schedule an appointment because my car was having serious problems that day and I needed it looked at. Its a 94,000 mile vehicle its not a baby car with around a 1000 miles. I felt like this dealer is very unaccommodating. I had booked the car in for 3:30 pm and got grief for not being able to bring it on a weekday earlier to get looked at when I work 3 jobs and one of those jobs I work till 3 pm and it takes about 25 min from there for me to get the car to the dealer. Then I was told they couldn't give me a loaner car because I didn't buy my car from them. Then they wont do the service that I need for my car on a saturday when i have off from work. What I got out of this was that i got blamed/made to feel stupid because I cant get the car there sooner monday through friday but then I cant get a loaner to leave the car there when im at work but also i cant get it done on a saturday. nothing about this makes sense. I will not be returning to this dealership.

• Best Dealership ever!

Every bit of my experience with this dealership has been amazing. Bought a car, took out a loan and had another car services. 100% Awesome start to finish!

• Quick turn around for service

The service was quick and efficient, with the turn around time being just over an hour.

• Pleasant staff, good coffee

Sales people very pleasant, I got a reasonable trade-in, & someone sat with me for significant time to explain how things work on the dashboard. Also, good coffee