• April 17, 2017

I bought my new-to-me used vehicle from Erik, and it was a phenomenal experience! It was painless, easy, and he was the BEST! Definitely see him the n...ext time you're in the market for a vehicle!

May 5, 2018

First I have never written a review after buying a car in my 35 years of buying used or new cars. I was so impressed with U Car Connect and the entir...e staff that I felt compelled to write a review. I was looking for a Pontiac Solstice or Saturn Sky for years. U Car Connect had a Solstice for sale, in early April I visited their business to look/ drive it. That’s when I met Erik , who in a non- pressuring way was telling me about a minor problem in the body of the Solstice that they would fix free. Erik asked me if I wanted to drive the car, first I said no then later after sitting /starting the car Erik came back i said I would like to take it for a test drive , Erik was very helpful and got the car ready and in a non- pressuring way told me about the car. After the test drive Erik introduced me to Tom Kinsella, the owner of U Car Connect , Tom was very likable right away asking more questions about me and my family then trying to sell a car! Tom was more than fair on the price of the Solstice actually way below the Blue Book price, and also a offering a better price for my trade in. I decided to buy . Unfortunately after driving it home I heard a grinding noise, after taking it to a local dealer in Rochester, they told me it would cost over $3000 to fix! Called Tom not feeling well about it , all Tom said is bring it back we will take a look at it. I did drive back to the cities , Tom gave me a loaner car a very “NICE” loaner while they looked at my car. Tom not only saved me over $3000 dollars (which was missed diagnosed by the local dealer in Rochester) but paid for the repairs!!! Tom was not obligated to pay for anything but he actually cared more about me than making money on a sale!! I know I am not an isolated incident cause the few times I was in his office he received many calls from customers and they all were treated like friends rather than customers! It was so refreshing dealing with Tom who actually cares about the customer and not how much money they can make on a car sale! U Car Connect is the best place I have ever bought a car from period!

March 22, 2018

I found my used XC60 Volvo on the U Car Connect web site, and called to see if it was still available. I spoke with Eric, and he told me yes it was a...nd would I like to drive it. We did decided to go, even though it is January weather. All the autos were inside a nice warm building to look at, and the Volvo was ready to go. Eric was so nice to help me understand how work all the controls and answered my questions easily. I love driving my XC60, it has all the bells and whistles that I was seeking. I felt that the price was right for us, and bought it straight away. I did not rate quality of repairs a 5 star, as I have not had any done yet, but I'll bet it would be a 5 star if I need to take it in to them. Thank you Eric, and U Car Connect for the sale of this car.

November 1, 2017

Have been shopping for a vehicle for awhile. Talked with Erik and he was very knowledgeable. Most car sales are stressful he made it pleasant. Thanks ...Erik!

July 28, 2017

My wife and I bought a 2005 Porsche Boxster from Tom K. Beautiful black car with very low miles. We absolutely love it and our son cannot wipe the s...mile off his face when he gets a ride in it. Tom was awesome throughout the process - thank you so much!

July 5, 2017

Over the years I have stopped by to look at a couple of cars but did not buy. They always have interesting cars and in excellent condition. This time ...I traded one Jaguar for another. Erik did the deal and I would recommend him, he is very knowledgeable and a fun guy.

June 28, 2017

Exelent!!! I love this place! I made couple trips to shop around, but this is a perfect customer service

May 31, 2017

Went to look at an Audi A4. Had a great selection. Definitely will be using them again.

February 5, 2017

I was very disappointed with U Car Connect. They mislead me, would tell me one thing and do another and we're not honest. They appeared so friendly ...and helpful at first but they fooled me. I have been buying cars for more than fortuy years and this was by far my worst buying experience. I would not recommended buying from them.

February 4, 2017

These folks are amazing to deal with from the beginning of the process until I drove away with my new toy. Eric was extremely accommodating on the sh...owroom floor without a ton of sales pressure. Tom and I were able to work out a deal on the phone which was great because I live a fair distance from Eden Prairie.