562 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Great service--can do attitude--knowlegeable,

William Dean and the repair team did a great job fixing my car. It was ready when I was told to expect it and all went smoothly.

We appreciate your kind words, Diane. We are glad that William could get your car fixed up and back in good running order and the service was completed in a timely manner. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Tim Ralston | General Sales Manager | tralston@jimcolemanauto.com

• Great experience!
    May 26, 2017

Being in a family with 4 children, we've gone through a lot of cars to say the least. This was by far our most pleasant car-buying experience. My parents were beyond thrilled. Oscar was friendly, flexible, and transparent about the out-of-door price. All the staff we encountered there were equally friendly and professional. Each step was quick and straightforward, no pressure to buy extra things, no gimmicks. Thank you so much for your excellent service! We will definitely be recommending Jim Coleman to others.

• Wonderful Sales Service
    May 17, 2017

We met Mustafa at the Jim Coleman car dealership for help with our next Toyota car. His ethics, professionalism, accuracy, knowledge, and caring personality stood out the whole time during our conversations in person and over email. There wasn't any reason to not make this purchase deal with him. However another dealer from whom we purchased another car had offered us additional service products since we were their VIP customer. Based on our experience, we value Mustafa's stellar service, and yes we will be recommending his outstanding service to others.

• One of The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!
    April 25, 2017

Jim Coleman Cadillac

I have bought a lot of vehicles in my lifetime but my car buying experience at Jim Coleman Cadillac was one of The Best Ever! The customer service I received from my salespersons (Rebecca Mbombo and Glenn Price, who assisted Rebecca) was truly Outstanding!!! I purchased a 2016 Cadillac CT6 and a 2016 Cadillac Escalade within one week of each other and Rebecca and Glenn assisted me with my vehicle selection and demonstrating the features on the vehicle. I was excited to see Rebecca and Glenn's willingness to work together to make my car buying experience on the best ever. I was also impressed when I received a follow-up call from Rebecca to see how I was enjoying my new vehicles and to let me know that I could give her a call if there's anything I needed from the dealership. Manoj Melwani and Stewart Mallon sat down with me in the Finance Office and was able to work out the pricing on my trade-in and on the new vehicles to get me in the payment range I wanted. Not once did I fell like I was being pressured into accepting a car payment that I was not comfortable with. Manoj mentioned that he did not want me to go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle and that he wanted to earn my business. I'm glad he did!!! Overall, the customer service and professionalism shown by Rebecca, Glenn, Manoj, and Stewart was just totally Awesome! Everyone worked together as a team with my car buying experience and I am enjoying my new CT6 and Escalade! I look forward to more outstanding car buying experiences at Jim Coleman Cadillac in the future. I would highly recommend Jim Coleman Cadillac to anyone who is in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Jim Coleman Cadillac

What an enjoyable review to read, Kelvin! It is reassuring to know Rebecca, Glenn, Manoj, and Stewart provided you with a pressure-free and great shopping experience. Jim Coleman Cadillac's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I am glad to hear you are enjoying your new CT6 and Escalade! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Best regards, Tim Ralston , General Sales Manager , tralston@jimcolemanauto.com

• Cadillac Serviced

Marty did a great job. He was very professional and made sure the work got done. Cadillac dealership next to Toyota dealership is not enhancing Cadillac brand, especially, since it's all owned by the same company; tacky.

• Great service

Ceasar is wonderful and the service crew are on the ball! Work is done in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the service!

• Great dealership

How fast it took to drop off my car and be put into a loaner car and continue my day without waiting.

• Great first impression

Reasonable service time from my delivery to completion. Everyone was helpful and pleasant. Totally great experience for my first visit.

• Getting Repairs Done

I brought my SUV to the dealership because the check engine light came on. After dealing with warranty issues, they were able to fix the issues that were covered under my warranty. The overall experience was a good one.

• MY FIRST VISIT

my experience at your dealership was EXCELLENT...because Cesar Cuyun service advisor told me what was going to happen, took care of all the details regarding the service visit and promptly notified when the work was completed. THANKS