• Great place!

I looked for months for the right car, and had had a string of bad luck with sales folks at other dealerships being pushy or lying about cars they were selling. Luckily, I recently found Low Country Auto Sales and bought my dream car from them at what I think was a very fair price. With the help of Joe and his son, the process of buying a car from them was extremely easy and pleasant. I had the car inspected soon after buying it and Joe offered to fix the few very small things that needed to be replaced for free. He has been very communicative (always answering the phone and providing helpful information) as I've had questions about the car since buying it. As he said when I bought the car, they stand behind the cars they sell and I have definitely found that to be true. The dealership isn't large in comparison to others, but I would wait to buy the car I want from them in the future, rather than buy from someone else. Cannot say enough positive things about this dealership and Joe!

• Good experience! He found the car just for me.

They found and sold me my 2013 Prius. This is the third car I have purchased from these guys. They get an A+.

• Great experience

This is my fourth car I have purchased from these guys. They have great cars at good prices and a pleasure to deal with.

• Great experience when I purchased my 350Z

I had a really good experience when I purchased my 2004 350Z from Lowcountry Auto Sales. They have nice cars at really good prices.

• Excellent experience

Purchased a Volkswagen R32 from Lowcountry Auto Sales. The car was very clean and reasonably priced. Both Don and Bill were very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great car buying experience. A++!!!

• Great experience

What a great experience we had purchasing our car from lowcountry auto sales

What a great experience we had purchasing our car from lowcountry auto sales

• Poor customer service

Very poor experience. The car I made an appointment to see was very dirty, smelled from mildew and was almost out of gas during my test drive. There was no excuse to show a car in this kind of condition. I had to put gas in it and wash the windshield myself so I could see out of it. The dealer acted like he did not have time to spend with me because he wanted to close his place an hour early that day. The good news is after I left his place I went down the street to a different dealer. I found a shinny, great smelling, great looking fair priced car. After a short test drive my wife and I bought the car and drove it home. So my day and travel was not wasted after all. I would not recommend Low Country Auto Sales.

• No Pressure

Mr. Bill was very helpful and there was no pressure when making the decision on whether or not to buy, unlike most dealerships. Was refreshing to work with a car salesman that listened to what we wanted and didn't try to talk us into anything else.