4.3

• Mini Cooper S

Great Service And Great Cars , See Carlos for great deals

Great Service And Great Cars , See Carlos for great deals

• Family

Got 3 vehicles from this dealership from carlos took careof me on all 3 vehicles . the last 2 vehicles i got first was a srt challenger witch i had for a month and got tired of it and traded it in for a porchs turbo . carlos gave me my full purchase price for the srt8 even when i put over3k miles on it he always looks you out ancd takes care of the customer . Go see Carlos at exclusive auto group for the best deal around .

• Overall Statistified

I have been meaning to leave a review for exclusive auto group inc for some time now . I see Carlos almost once a week and he always asks how am i doing and how is the vehicle doing . he is truly a caring person always saying if i need anything don't hesitate to call his cell phone number directly , witch is one thing i like the most about this dealership and this salesman they give you there direct cell phone number and you can reach them at anytime with questions about the vehicle you purchase or one you are interested in . i purchased a jeep commander from them and its been perfect from day one . thank you carlos

• Jason Mula

I want to thank Carlos and the guys at Exclusive for the great vehicle I purchased there. They picked me up at my residence and the whole sale process went smooth! Thanks for all your help and good luck guys!

• 2012 Dodge Charger

Great Service with this Company . Never rushed Process . Very Professional throughout whole process ..

• 2009 Mini Cooper

Staff was very great . Carlos really helped me out good friend . He help me get into this Mini Cooper . Really recommend To Everybody

• 2003 HONDA CIVIC

I thought the buying process was pretty straightforward . Carlos was very helpful with any questions or concerns that I had dealing with the car which made me feel that Exclusive did not have any shady business practices going on . however I still have trouble with squeaky brakes witch is just maybe aftermarket brake pads , otherwise vehicle has been running well . Thank you

• Shady and Greedy. If I could give 0 Stars I would.

While waiting for my financing check to be delivered they sold the car out from under me.

Great Day Sterling , Sorry you feel that way . I asked if you would like to leave a deposit on 04/05/2016 and I would've held on to the vehicle if you did leave a dp but you did not . Only today 04/13/2016 you received the check . I cant hold on to vehicles for a week with out a dp hoping a customer will return for purchase . As a dealership I cant pay bills on Dream's !!!! Thank You Carlos

• Not happy at all!!!!

this dealer is a joke and so is this carlos guy. he is very shady and never calls back. left 3 messages asked for a carfax and didnt provide it. called at 930 in the morning and said they were closed on a Tuesday when they should have been opened.