Turnage Motor Company

Friday 7:00pm–4:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(803) 853-4153 (803) 853-4153

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2010 Nissan

I along with my husband, had the pleasure of purchasing my daughter a great car today. Roy was polite and informative. He allowed us to checkout the car and test drive it. We never felt rushed or pressured to purchase the car. It was a pleasure dealing with Roy and my daughter is over the moon about her car.

First car

After tedious weeks of searching we found Turnage Motors. Roy listened to what we were looking for within our budget. He was knowledgeable, honest & not pushy!! After finding a car, the final process was smooth sailing. Love that they have the ability to handle all DMV necessities & paperwork. I would recommend Turnage Motors for anyone looking for a stress free experience & great value. Thank you again Roy!

They look out for me, not themselves

Aaron and Roy were helpful, courteous, up front, and genuine when I went looking for a car for my daughter. Even though we did not buy a car here, I will now go to them first when buying my next used car. (We didn't buy one here because my daughter's car died in an intersection, and we needed one quickly. If I had more time, I feel sure they would have found just the right car.) I am now looking for a minivan, and want these guys to find me one so that I can give them my business!

The only auto deal we trust

We recently purchased our 3rd car from Turnage and once again had a great experience. They take the time to have a mechanic go over the vehicle and fix any major issues and show in writing what was done. This along with the Carfax gives me the confidence I look for to be sure of my purchase. The Turnage website is a great resource in looking for vehicles with the best pictures I have seen, showing the details you would look for if there in person. They point out any flaw or scratch so you know up front what condition the vehicle is in before ever setting foot on the lot. Roy and Aaron are a pleasure to deal with and are both professional and personable. After years of working with Turnage they are only car dealer we look to any longer because of the trust built over time and the satisfaction we have had with every vehicle bought from them.

Outstanding service and honesty

Aaron and Roy did a fantastic job! I especially appreciate the honest way they handled the financing process. Bought a Honda Fit for my wife as a surprise, and she loves it. I don't think you could do much better than these folks here. I wish I would have known of them when we needed a car last year.

Great Experience!

Aaron and Roy were great to work with in helping us find a perfect first car for our 17 year old daughter. It was a very smooth process from the initial test drive to us driving the car off the lot. I highly recommend anyone looking for a used car to take a look at Turnage Motor Company first.

Great experience!

Friendly and no pressure. I trust them for my used car needs. Just purchased second used car from them.

Super confident with our purchase

We were so impressed with the service that we received. We purchased a Chevy Uplander and we love it. It's perfect for our large family. I feel confident that we made a good purchase and Roy was extremely friendly and helpful.

Well, I'm happy!

Roy is a good guy and made the buying experience smooth and fast. Would buy from these guys again.

If you have to buy a used car- Buy from Turnage!!

When we first saw the Honda - we thought it was too good to be true. But we decided to go take a look and ended up buying the car. I think buying a used car is one of the riskiest things one can do. You just never know. Turnage was great through the whole process. They were patient as we asked tons of questions. We left feeling very good about the purchase-- and still do. Thank you Turnage