Turnage Motor Company

3.5

Best Place To Go

I have purchased 2 cars from Turnage Motor Co. and look forward to buying my next car there. Aaron Turnage goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied.

mark yodice

I would recommend anyone shopping for a used car to go there first . don't waste your time with others. they are the best around great cars with a fair price pleasant time dealing with them. no pressure,great guys

Trustworthy

Aaron was friendly and is genuinely helpful without any pressure. Supportive after the sale. I would personally recommend to anyone seeking a good reliable vehicle at a great price.

Outstanding Customer Service-- High Integrity

I was blown away by my experience at Turnage Motors, although my experience with used car dealers is somewhat limited, the experiences I have had have not been great, thus the bar was not set real high. However the level of integrity and professionalism that was exhibited by both Aaron and Roy was phenomenal. As I was browsing Aaron met me and explained the Turnage process-- that each car is inspected and that report is on the dash in each vehicle, as well as the CarFax report for each vehicle. I was shopping for a car for my daughter, I explained this to Aaron and he made some recommendations. On my second visit I returned with my daughter, and both Aaron and Roy greeted her in a very professional manner, this impressed me as not every car dealer is this "female friendly" We test drove the vehicle and found just as Aaron had said that the Saturn we had chosen was very solid. Roy processed our paperwork in a very professional and efficient manner. The level of service the Turnage provides is world class-- we live within 10 miles of Turnage but would be willing to drive 100 miles for this level of professional and integrity. I would highly recommend Turnage Motors to anyone that is looking for a used vehicle.

2010 Nissan

I along with my husband, had the pleasure of purchasing my daughter a great car today. Roy was polite and informative. He allowed us to checkout the car and test drive it. We never felt rushed or pressured to purchase the car. It was a pleasure dealing with Roy and my daughter is over the moon about her car.

First car

After tedious weeks of searching we found Turnage Motors. Roy listened to what we were looking for within our budget. He was knowledgeable, honest & not pushy!! After finding a car, the final process was smooth sailing. Love that they have the ability to handle all DMV necessities & paperwork. I would recommend Turnage Motors for anyone looking for a stress free experience & great value. Thank you again Roy!

They look out for me, not themselves

Aaron and Roy were helpful, courteous, up front, and genuine when I went looking for a car for my daughter. Even though we did not buy a car here, I will now go to them first when buying my next used car. (We didn't buy one here because my daughter's car died in an intersection, and we needed one quickly. If I had more time, I feel sure they would have found just the right car.) I am now looking for a minivan, and want these guys to find me one so that I can give them my business!

The only auto deal we trust

We recently purchased our 3rd car from Turnage and once again had a great experience. They take the time to have a mechanic go over the vehicle and fix any major issues and show in writing what was done. This along with the Carfax gives me the confidence I look for to be sure of my purchase. The Turnage website is a great resource in looking for vehicles with the best pictures I have seen, showing the details you would look for if there in person. They point out any flaw or scratch so you know up front what condition the vehicle is in before ever setting foot on the lot. Roy and Aaron are a pleasure to deal with and are both professional and personable. After years of working with Turnage they are only car dealer we look to any longer because of the trust built over time and the satisfaction we have had with every vehicle bought from them.

Outstanding service and honesty

Aaron and Roy did a fantastic job! I especially appreciate the honest way they handled the financing process. Bought a Honda Fit for my wife as a surprise, and she loves it. I don't think you could do much better than these folks here. I wish I would have known of them when we needed a car last year.

Great Experience!

Aaron and Roy were great to work with in helping us find a perfect first car for our 17 year old daughter. It was a very smooth process from the initial test drive to us driving the car off the lot. I highly recommend anyone looking for a used car to take a look at Turnage Motor Company first.