Norwalk Toyota

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 21, 2017

I bought a used car from Juan Guerrero . What a great experience there was no non-sense and everything went smoothly. i was in and out of there within... a matter of 45 min. I knew what I wanted to pay for the vehicle and they were willing to negotiate so it was smooth. Thanks again Juan For all of your help.

March 17, 2017

I can't believe i actually bought a car!!! The transaction and the process was incredibly easy. It is indeed a family oriented business and they do ...understand your needs. It was a smooth and easy process. They are very nice and easygoing. Talk to Tracy....she's very easy to talk to you. I highly recommend it!

February 1, 2017

Great Customer Service. Respond within minutes after my first email.

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are very pleased to have you as a customer. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future

June 20, 2016

The Costco auto program is great. Everyone in that program from this specific dealership is on their game ( Tracy, Amanda, Richard and Dan) were all e...ager to help and are knowledgeable people when it came to my needs and what I needed to do to purchase a car. It is well appreciated from a first time buyer in general. The only thing that was a concern was my car had a stain and I asked to have it cleaned before we left but the whole process of buying a car I forgot to check by the time I got home it was dark and I didn't notice until the next day. The overall experience was great. So thanks Norwalk Toyota.

June 10, 2016

Was able to get me in and out as promised. Went through the Internet and Tracy did a great job for us. No hidden dealer addendums like most other deal...ers. Very happy.

June 10, 2016

Steve H was magnificent. He was patient as we switched from car to car as well as color choices. We wound up with a Scion iM where we were able to qua...lify for zero percent APR. Also George in finance was great. We were in and out of there in no time. Overall it was well worth it to travel from the Vine. Would recommend Norwalk Toyota to anyone looking for a Scion or Toyota.

Hey Gus, thanks so much for the great review. Our staff really appreciates it. If you have any questions in the future please let us know. In the mean...time, enjoy your Scion!

July 21, 2015

We purchased a 2015 Rav 4 from this dealership on July 1st. We went thru a car purchasing program from Consumer Reports . from start to finish it was ...a great experience. Our sales associate, Amanda Goodgion provided excellent customer service. All the expectations that we were given from the Internet program we used were met and exceeded. It was a pleasure doing business with Amanda as well as every other person we interacted with. I have never had a car purchase go this smooth. I highly recommend Norwalk Toyota to anyone needing a car , you will get professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.

April 20, 2015

Everyone here at Toyota of Norwalk was great ... I was just about to give up on looking for a car I went to so many dealers ships and nobody wanted to... help me ..I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A USED CAR .Then I came in to Toyota of Norwalk and spoke with the most caring wonderful people who gave me a chance and now am leaving the lot with a brand NEW 2015 TOYOTA ...I couldn't be more grateful and excited ... THANK GOD FOR GREAT PEOPLE .. COME DOWN TO TOYOTA :) THERE FREAKING AWESOME.....

April 17, 2015

Absolutely love this dealership! I've bought two cars from here and always received the best service. The staff does everything they can do to make su...re you get the best deal possible. I'm more than happy with the deal I got on my brand new prius and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

April 4, 2015

Look for Dider Moreno he sold me 3 car and every time I go he try's to get me the best for me. He like to keep his customers happy and he is very resp...ectful, if he see something you don't like he'll do his best in his power to get it fixed for you. I would go again to Dider Moreno to buy another car. Every time I go I always look for him and he always welcome me back with respect.

Norwalk Toyota