Courtesy of Salisbury

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Heather in the service department
    March 22, 2018

Outstanding customer service in setting up a service appointment, communicating clearly as to what needed to be done and what the cost will be. Bravo... and thank you

Warranty service
    March 12, 2018

Service writer was very professional and friendly. My waiting time was short.

chevy impala service
    February 23, 2018

great service. scheduled appointment with no delay. explained all work to be done. given paper work of service performed and when to schedule next ser...vice.

New Chevy van engine light problem
    February 14, 2018

The engine light came on and when we took it to Courtesy they found a hose was damaged and took care of it immediately.

Great Staff and Service!
    February 11, 2018

Purchased a new Chevy Cruze from Courtesy and was very happy with the service we received! Our sales rep, Jerry, was very friendly, professional and ...knowledgeable. Jerry was a super nice guy and we were we trilled with the whole process. We highly recommend!

2015 Chev. Traverse SUV
    February 6, 2018

My personal Service Rep is SHANE! He goes over and above to ensure that I am completely satisfied with everything. He is so courteous, efficient & c...ertainly a pleasure to do busiess with. He answers any questions I may have & if by chance he doesn't know the answer, he will get the answer & call me. KUDOS to SHANE!!!!

Exceeds all expectations
    March 4, 2016

Todays world is filled with disappointment. One only has to make a doctors appointment ,show up a half hour early ,as instructed and then wait. Courte...sy Chevrolet was exactly what you hope to find. Every part of the process was fair and professional. a year after I purchased my car I had a problem and it was handled with every human dignity I hoped for. My car was fixed as well. I love my car and will tell everyone I know that courtesy wants me for life. It's obvious.

Expectations exceeded on all levels!
    January 13, 2016

Thank you Courtesy Chevrolet and sales representative, Scott Drolette, for making the purchase of my 2013 Chevy Equinox A. super easy, and B. an exper...ience to remember! Called to inquire about the Equinox based on what was listed on the website and made an appointment the for following day. Scott immediately greeted us and took me for a test drive in the Equinox all within 10 minutes of our arrival. With my expectations for the vehicle exceeded, the price more than fair, and the exponential customer service provided, the decision to buy was simple. Awaiting financing options the staff kept us comfortable (even bought us lunch from papa johns) and kept my 8 month old son entertained as a bonus. Once the deal was made official, the entire staff cheered and applauded as a congratulations on my new vehicle (it was actually "used" but might as well have been brand new). When considering where to buy your first or next vehicle look no further than Courtesy Chevrolet in Salisbury! Best car buying experience by far!

Expectations exceeded on all levels!
    January 13, 2016

Above and Beyond
    February 26, 2015

I called the dealership to inquire about a truck. They had the perfect one for me with all options. I told the sales rep I had a trade and that I had ...my 3 kids. Without hesitation the sales rep said I will come pick up your trade from your house and assist in the deal. The sales rep really went out of his way to help me. When my trade number came back I needed more to make the deal happen and my sales guy Robbie went to bat for me and made it happen. I was happy with the overall experience and thanked Robbie for going so far out of his way to sell me a truck. I look forward to dealing with Robbie again in the future

Courtesy of Salisbury