Average based on 3 reviews.
  • purchesed a 2007 Dodge Caliber

Thanks Sharon! We hope you enjoy your car!

What a awesome crew at Ayers Auto Sales, I went in just looking to see what they had not sure if I was going to buy or not. Dan,Jason, Josh treated me like I was their only customer, They worked with me and I never felt pressured to buy a car that I didn't like. Well in the end I did purchase a car and am picking it up today. I would stronger recommended them to any one looking for a good used car, I don't think you will be disappointed. They have one happy customer leaving with a excellent car. So thumbs up to the sales team. Thank you, Thank you Thank you

Thanks Sharon! We hope you enjoy your car!

• Ayers Auto Sales

Thanks Ashley for being such a great customer! We hope you love your vehicle!

These guys are great to deal with, they were very helpful and understanding as to what your looking for and they do there best to get you what you want!! Thank you Ayer Auto and Dan for getting me the vehicle I have been looking for!!

Thanks Ashley for being such a great customer! We hope you love your vehicle!

• 2007 Xterra bought with ease frome Ayer Auto Sales

Excellent service here at Ayer Auto. Will definitely return in the future and recommend to friends/family

Thanks for being a fantastic customer! We know you will really love your Xterra. Don't hesitate to stop by and say hi.